Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. (864 Views)

Hilarious Beer Parlour Advert / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Heavy drinkers: these are the people that can drink all brands of beer at a stretch.
The 'i-come-chop-pepper-soup: these ones will always claim that they don't drink, but came to eat pepper soup alone. How is it possible?
The 'able-leaders': these ones are always at the beer parlour that you'd think they can afford their drinks(na wash!). They can even call their children,names like,''the chair,the able leader,baba mi etc. Just to have access to one free bottle.
The i-must-drink: these ones get ''high'' on just one bottle, or even a cup. Their friends are always there to take them home,as if he was involve in an auto crash due to the manner he is carried by his friends
lemme stop Here. Feel free to add yours.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. by kayboy4y(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Which do you belong to?
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
Which do you belong to?
#teampurewater.
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Beer Parlour. by Ploy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
What about:

The my pastor must not know

I stopped drinking a long time ago, this one bottle is a temptation

Him 'I am seriously hungry',
Me, 'should I get one bottle for you?'
Him, 'sure, it will calm my hunger'
Beer na food?

(1) (Reply)

AAAAAAAAAAAA / Girls With Their Problem / Parenting: Reasons Why Mothers Act Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.