Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Keshi :No Shaking If I Am Asked To Leave!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi :No Shaking If I Am Asked To Leave!!! (684 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi :No Shaking If I Am Asked To Leave!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
In a chat with brila fm some minutes ago, Keshi has told those who care to listen that he has nothing to Loose, if he is to be fired after tomorrow's match when we play host to Sudan at the main bowl of the national stadium abuja.
In his own words, :if tomorrow, they say, Keshi leave, there is no shaking.... So said the big boss..
I couldn't stop Lollxxx when I heard this...
What's your take on this statement.? How will a man hold a country of over 170 million people to ransome because of the little success he has achieved??..
Re: Keshi :No Shaking If I Am Asked To Leave!!! by Boy2boy: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Keshi :No Shaking If I Am Asked To Leave!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Coach for rent,Keshi told reporters that some people are trying to sabotage his efforts with the team..stating that 90% of the bulk of the team that won Afcon are still part of his squad...

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 / Football Betting Codes 4-1-2015 / Mancini Sees Balotelli Going The Way Of Adriano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.