Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business (1308 Views)

Make A 5-figure Income, Start Your Own Online Business Today,let Me Show You How / Banks Leverage On COT As 2016 Closes In / How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mokumsamuel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Create An Amazon Online Store And Get Paid For Every Sale

Yes! I was amazed when i first saw this opportunity. Its a very simple concept, you create an online store that is hosted on the Amazon server and for every sale made on your site, you earn up to 9% of the income.

The beauty of this system is that you can set up as many stores as you want and also offer as many products as you want. Amazon handles the payments and shipping of products and credits your account after every sale is made.

What Do You Need To Setup?

1. An affiliate account with Amazon
2. A blog/website (optional). You can do without this
3. An account to receive payments (paypal or payoneer)

Your major work is to get people to visit your store. The likes of Jumia and Konga would run out of business if no body visits their websites. So like i said, your MAJOR task is getting people to visit your online store.

Letz look at a few ways you can use to promote your store;

1. Create a Facebook page: this is one very good way to promote your store. Ask friends and family members to like your page and encourage them to buy products through your store and share their experiences on your page.

2. Forums: take active part in forums related to products on your store and encourage members to check it out.

3. Advertisement: use free ad platforms to drive traffic (visitors) to your site and when you start making sales, consider using the paid advert system. This will help send more and more visitors to your store and the more visitors you get the more likely a sales will be made.

4. Blog or Website: if you have a blog or a website that generates steady traffic, you could integrate your store on your site and just concentrate on offering quality contents and let amazon handle the rest.

I have inserted a screenshot of my store "Affordable Digital Store" which offers Cell phones, Ipads, Tablets and the likes. Feel free to check it out and possibly buy a product from me smiley.

Before i go, i must point out that not all products on Amazon are hot products, you need to carefully look for products that are bestsellers with good customer reviews and less refunds to increase your chances of making a good fortune from this venture.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry now to Amazon to setup your store but if you don't know how to get started, feel free to contact me and i will setup one for you for a very little fee.

Please visit the store link on my signature to see how you store will look.

To your success!

Samuel

1 Share

Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by spotmataz: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
mokumsamuel:

Yes! I was amazed when i first saw this opportunity. Its a very simple concept, you create an online store that is hosted on the Amazon server and for every sale made on your site, you earn up to 9% of the income.

The beauty of this system is that you can set up as many stores as you want and also offer as many products as you want. Amazon handles the payments and shipping of products and credits your account after every sale is made.

Your major work is to get people to visit your store. The likes of Jumia and Konga would run out of business if no body visits their websites. So like i said, your MAJOR task is getting people to visit your online store.

1. Create a Facebook page: this is one very good way to promote your store. Ask friends and family members to like your page and encourage them to buy products through your store and share their experiences on your page.

2. Forums: take active part in forums related to products on your store and encourage members to check it out.

3. Advertisement: use free ad platforms to drive traffic (visitors) to your site and when you start making sales, consider using the paid advert system. This will help send more and more visitors to your store and the more visitors you get the more likely a sales will be made.

4. Blog or Website: if you have a blog or a website that generates steady traffic, you could integrate your store on your site and just concentrate on offering quality contents and let amazon handle the rest.

I have inserted a screenshot of my store "Affordable Digital Store" which offers Cell phones, Ipads, Tablets and the likes. Feel free to check it out and possibly buy a product from me smiley.

Before i go, i must point out that not all products on Amazon are hot products, you need to carefully look for products that are bestsellers with good customer reviews and less refunds to increase your chances of making a good fortune from this venture.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry now to Amazon to setup your store but if you don't know how to get started, feel free to contact me and i will setup one for you for a very little fee.

To your success!

Samuel
. Hello Mr. Samuel will contact you on this. Thanks for the clickbank ebook.

1 Like

Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mokumsamuel(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
spotmataz:
. Hello Mr. Samuel will contact you on this. Thanks for the clickbank ebook.

You are welcome. Hope you found it useful
Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
how can i contact you? Because i am also interested in amazon affiliate associate
Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mrsage(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mokumsamuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olamarkjoel:
how can i contact you? Because i am also interested in amazon affiliate associate

You can reach me through the number on my signature. If you are on BBM, feel free to add me up also.

Cheerz!
Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Please is Amazon shipping direct to Nigeria?
Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mokumsamuel(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2014
jusjuded:
Please is Amazon shipping direct to Nigeria?

Yes they do, but not on all items. Some would need to be shipped to a U.S.A address before been sent to Nigeria.

Sorry for the late response!
Re: Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business by mokumsamuel(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
mokumsamuel:

To your success!

Samuel

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Be One Of The World's 20 Largest Economies By 2030 / How To Get Paid Working At Home Your Ways With Seoclerks / Calculators - Casio Calculators Online Casio Scientific Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.