Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

10 People With Real Life Superpowers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 People With Real Life Superpowers (2379 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada. / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
i cn read smbdy mind through pix nd i cn predict wat may happen nd i cn dream
sounds like what anyone can do. You can read someone mind through a picture, I can do that too. Eg lets say I see a picture of a guy staring at a girl's boobs, I can read the guy's mind to know that he is attracted to the boobs he is seeing.

You can predict what will happen, well I can also predict what may happen too......most time I'm wrong sha grin

You can dream Well I can also dream too.....heck anyone can dream bro. What is so special about that? undecided

wake me up once you can do something really special angry
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Paroman:
sounds like what anyone can do. You can read someone mind through a picture, I can do that too. Eg lets say I see a picture of a guy staring at a girl's boobs, I can read the guy's mind to know that he is attracted to the boobs he is seeing.

You can predict what will happen, well I can also predict what may happen too......most time I'm wrong sha grin

You can dream Well I can also dream too.....heck anyone can dream bro. What is so special about that? undecided

wake me up once you can do something really special angry
i used to work mathematics in my dream nd it used to correct but i dnt know it in reality
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by mesoade(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
7. Human computer:

Shakuntala Devi was a woman born in India with the natural ability to calculate numbers beyond normal human abilities. Even at the very young age of 6 and without formal training she was demonstrating her abilities to calculate and memorize in the University of Mysore.
She has been tested many times and has been able to do all of these calculations in her head. For example when she was tested at The University of California Berkley where she was asked to accurately calculate the cube root of 61,629,875, and the seventh root of 170,859,375 she passed with flying colors.
we have a nigerian that can do this.
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
we have a nigerian that can do this.

waoh
name nd location sir
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by mesoade(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
I can predict any match . . Nairabet has never chopped my money,reverse is always the case cryI can predict any match . . Nairabet has never chopped my money,reverse is always the case
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by mesoade(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2014
I can predict any match . . Nairabet has never chopped my money,reverse is always the case cry
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by mesoade(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

waoh
name nd location sir
still anonymous bro. The NMC wnts to learn his method b4 bringing him in2 limelight.
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
I can predict any match . . Nairabet has never chopped my money,reverse is always the case cryI can predict any match . . Nairabet has never chopped my money,reverse is always the case

oga u sabi lie ooo
Re: 10 People With Real Life Superpowers by mesoade(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

oga u sabi lie ooo
how u take knw? na only liar fit detect liar na .

Bros i fear o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Djey James // All 2go Cheats / 2015 Thanksgiving Thread / Tinubu To Meet Private Business Sector Leaders In Lagos Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.