Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Super Eagles' Poor Performance Is Whose Fault? Keshi Or The Players? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles' Poor Performance Is Whose Fault? Keshi Or The Players? (447 Views)

Blame Keshi Or The Player? / Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) / Why Is The Coach Always Blamed For The Incompetence Of The Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles' Poor Performance Is Whose Fault? Keshi Or The Players? by olumyde(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
The super eagles of Nigeria has been performing poorly since the world cup in Brazil but it seems people are just noticing now. After the world cup, some people were applauding Keshi for getting to the second round, but that was odd. Didn't they see the stats, out of 4 games, we won 1, drew 1 and lost 2. Very bad stat. We even won luckily cos Edin Dzeko's goal was wrongly ruled out. Now about our poor performances in the qualifiers, which has been punished by Congo and Sudan. I believe Keshi is the culprit. I don't think he understands much about tactics. I don't have time to write much, but my major point against Keshi is dt, What is Mikel doing in that team? If he's a playmaker, what play is he making? If he's a defensive midfield, what is he defending? Look at Sudan's no 10. He was so effective against us. Mikel should be ashamed! But super eagles poor performance is not the fault of Mikel. Its the fault of Keshi who refused to drop him to the bench. I've voiced my opinion. Do you agree with me? Lets hear your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Shops For Wenger’s Successor / Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool (Full-Time) on Nov 1, 2014 / Eto Vs Drogba Who Be The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.