Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law (736 Views)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Why Do Women Really Hate Football? / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by ademi87(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sorry if I sound offensive,but its just an observation...why do mostly married women hate and cant stand the sight of their mother in law..some of these women hate their mother in law to the extent that it sometimes result to an altercation btw them nd d husband some can even go as far as refusing their mother in law to come visiting them...so I dnt know sha,abi na trend ni?
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
It is only the uncultured ladies that exhibit dis kind of manners. But some times de mother in law do hate dia daughter inlaw as well especially if she did not ascend 2 dia marriage.

But be that as it may, I wud neva allow my wife 2 insult or abuse my mother no matter wat.
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by Baddo101(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
I dont know why but i av been observing d trend and i av come to a conclusion dat ladies have dis jealous attitude which makes dem to start to hate one another. No matter how close two women could be,dey av dis hatred in one way or d other. dats why i pity dis who marry & puts more than one wife in a house. na die d man dey.
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
mr Op, this is a nonsports topic & Should have been created on family or romance section.
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by ademi87(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
blueto:
mr Op, this is a nonsports topic & Should have been created on family or romance section.
na ur comment be dat Dis is just a simple navigational error.if u av a reasonable comment drop it if odawise leggo!!
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by khattab02: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
Emm Op beg the mod here to help you move your topic to the family section or front page where justice will be done to it because right now many here are busy discussing the mathematical, integral, differential and geometrical hopes of the super eagles qualifying for the nations cup.
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by ademi87(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
khattab02:
Emm Op beg the mod here to help you move your topic to the family section or front page where justice will be done to it because right now many here are busy discussing the mathematical, integral, differential and geometrical hopes of the super eagles qualifying for the nations cup.
omo c vex ooo grin
Re: Why Do Women Most Of The Times Hate Their Mother In Law by tuffgongjo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is the wrong world for this,but I think why most 'em gals hate it is because of their "me$my husband"sense.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Chelsea Fans / Guaranteed Surepicks For Sportbetting / Former Footballer Samuel Kuffour Shaves Hair After Ghana Loses To Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.