Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Women Really Hate Football? (792 Views)

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by eyeon(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2014
I have this cousin, a she, make I no call her name shaa make she no boast taya for me.
She can discuss football issues with you, with amazing updates that you'll start to wonder why football became more loved by men in the first place or why most people call it "men's game".

So, I'll really wanna know why most(almost every girl/woman I meet) bitterly abhores football.
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by Eberex(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2014
eyeon: I have this cousin, a she, make I no call her name shaa make she no boast taya for me.
She can discuss football issues with you, with amazing updates that you'll start to wonder why football became more loved by men in the first place or why most people call it "men's game".

So, I'll really wanna know why most(almost every girl/woman I meet) bitterly abhores football.

Speak for yourself bro.....but my sisters and my girl love football
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by heatmeup(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
eyeon: I have this cousin, a she, make I no call her name shaa make she no boast taya for me.

there is an adage in my place"when a man has not gone to another man's farm,he will say his father's own is the largest" bros to some extent i can challenge you
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by Eberex(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: there is an adage in my place"when a man has not gone to another man's farm,he will say his father's own is the largest" bros to some extent i can challenge you

well lucky you, i'm not in the mood for a fight today
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by heatmeup(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Eberex:

well lucky you, i'm not in the mood for a fight today
berra
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by eyeon(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: there is an adage in my place"when a man has not gone to another man's farm,he will say his father's own is the largest" bros to some extent i can challenge you
the possibilty is so vivid cos I myself am not that addicted to the game...

But are you a farmer? *I mearnt no challenge here*.
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by heatmeup(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
eyeon:
the possibilty is so vivid cos I myself am not that addicted to the game...

But are you a farmer? *I mearnt no challenge here*.
[size=100pt]ADAGE[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by eyeon(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2014
heatmeup: [size=100pt]ADAGE[/size]
I bet no more challenges?
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2014
There's a thing called ''prefrences''. Every human have what they prefer over the other(s). There are even some guys who'll prefer watching Nollywood movie to watching a football match anyday.

Respect everyone's prefrences and choices; there's a reason they do what they do.

From interraction with some female folks, I've come to understand that the prime reason most of 'em seem disinterested in the game is becos they never seem to understand d rules of the game.

What is an offside? Thought the ball went in.undecided how did the referee know the player was offside etc. These are questions that they want answers to. And when you tyr explaining, some of 'em never get it.

So instead of worrying themselves weary, they rather not bother their pretty head.
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by kuphid(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
I love watching football and I played football as a kid
Re: Why Do Women Really Hate Football? by eyeon(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
@kuphid, INTERESTING!...

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is Worth €1 Billion / Solve The Super Eagles Problem In A Sentence / Realmadrid VS Barcelona. 5PM Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.