Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss (727 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
I stumble upon this Oando job placement advert at Guardian Newspaper and felt sorry for ‘we' the employees.
1)I began to ask myself questions like:
2)Are they looking for dogs to employ?
if they must illustrate what they need, why can't they use two (2) faceless images of people, one without tie and briefcase, the other with tie and briefcase which projects him/her as the right person that has what it takes to standout.....why should they use dog to define humans?
3) I also realised that the coloured dog at the fore front means the hard working employee who will Work tirelessly to meet up workloads.

This is a real picture of how this multinational firms projects her employees, this thread is open for opinions and discussions, I know that many will say that am shallow minded....but I don't care, I just say my mind and that's the truth

Re: This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by eunisam: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
picture or....
Re: This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
eunisam:
picture or....
can you see the picture now? which one of the dogs are you?
Re: This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by eunisam: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
can you see the picture now? which one of the dogs are you?
e no concern me again oh.
Re: This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by Polaris1: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm... You confirmed that their advertising works.
Re: This Is How You Look Like In The Eyes Of Your Boss by Baddo101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
If u ask dem, im sure they shud av a cogent reason why they use dos images mayb dia logo delete for dia system. and so d available logo to use na dog....There is God uoooooo.....

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Nairalanders (in France) / Hostages Killed By Al Quaeda During U.S. Failed Raid Attempt / Why Do People Still Reject The New 100 Naira Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.