Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? (11535 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2013
A mirror, a car window, or a store window. How many times, per day, do you check your appearance in a reflective surface?
I was just making breakfast and I noticed myself looking in the mirror for the last 5 minutes.

As a child, I practised making faces in the mirror and it would drive my mother crazy. She used to scare me that i was going to see the devil if i kept looking in the mirror. That fascinated me even more, of course.
Sometimes, I speak to myself in the mirror or try to act out a role in front of the mirror.

I'm starting to make an effort to look less because of the self-conscious effect it has on me.

Psychologists believe that how often an individual looks into a mirror in a day tells on the personality of such a person ranging from insecurity to inferiority/superiority complexes, confidence, depression, eloquence, etc.

So yeah, in a day, how often do you look yourself in a mirror?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by nwaobitex: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2013
mirrow? what's a mirrow?

4 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by luvablesam(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Back in the day ...say thrice a day...used to try my elder sisters studs on,check out abs,triceps n biceps...but thinkin back now....those were just outta idleness n childishness...This days, Once a day when I brush my hair to keep the waves i had bck then goin(just if I can),other than that....time no dey for dat...other more important things in life av taken over,sometimes I even forget I av a face to look at

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Saraben(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
as many times as my eyes can see them
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Saraben: as many times as my eyes can see them
lol. na women work be that sha

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Emmyk(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ohh. Many times. cheesycheesy.

Or whenever I snap myself with my phone, if the picture looks ugly, I look at the mirror, and I'm like, "so, which is lying between you two?? , camera, cant you just produce the exact look in this mirror?" undecided cheesycheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emmyk: Ohh. Many times. cheesycheesy.

Or whenever I snap myself with my phone, if the picture looks ugly, I look at the mirror, and I'm like, "so, which is lying between you too?? , camera, cant you just produce the exact look in this mirror?" undecided cheesycheesy
Lmao! Tell me about it. cheesy

@OP, I look anywhere I see mirror even if na just to glance.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't do that. I just dress up and move out

I do not apply mary kay, foundation and other artificial make ups, women apply to look beautiful or manageableundecided
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
AlbinoNinja: 15,483
bros, i hail you o. how u take count them
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: Don't do that. I just dress up and move out

I do not apply mary kay, foundation and other artificial make ups, women apply to look beautiful or manageableundecided

not even once or twice?
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2013

Or whenever I snap myself with my phone, if the picture looks ugly, I look at the mirror, and I'm like, "so, which is lying between you too?? , camera, cant you just produce the exact look in this mirror?" undecided cheesycheesy
probably, you are not photogenic, that's why. if i wanted to see your pix now, you'd prefer to give me your image in the mirror... lol
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Emmyk(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Taiye4Christ:
probably, you are not photogenic, that's why. if i wanted to see your pix now, you'd prefer to give me your image in the mirror... lol
#team mirrorgenic# cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by chucky234(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
100 times, I have one in my office too.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Freiburger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mirror Internet don replace mirror tey tey. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
3 times,morni, afternoon n evenin.lol
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by chymystique(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
I can stay wifout lookin @ d mirror esp if am indoors all day.. So I cnt tel tongue
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
See question abeg
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by maninmood(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
That sounds like narcissism. You need to keep checking out yourself every damn time. In the mirror hanging and dangling on your office wall; in the convenience; and your car inner mirror. You'd better start doing it if you don't 'cos it may be the last reflection of your perfectly created body on earth. It is not idleness; it is self-gratification and self-appreciation. Plus, stylish men and women check themselves out every damn time.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by arctoni: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
I luk at my self only at midnight rangin frm 12am-3am
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by christejames(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
I dont even look at the mirror while dressing up but i still look more better than those that always stick to mirror
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by kolubo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mostly 2ce per day jst morning when am going to work and evening when am about to leave.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Dermie: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by ygenius: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
I want somebody who can elaborate more on those superstitious belief on looking at d mirror.superstition makes africa suck
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by NEROSKY(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
I look at mirror once in two days or maybe am going to VIP, but believe it or not, girls look mirror almost every hour, they will certainly take mirror to hell fire
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
As often as I pass by one and as many more tymx as I seek out one.
Looking in d mirror n combing my cropped hair is my thingy....drives Oga hubby crazy grin
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by tspun(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
nothing less than ten times perday.
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by misslaw(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2013

lol...i do dat too...bt hw many tyms do i luk at d mirror a day?mayb i shud strt countn.
1 2.....7599 7600 7601 am stil countn
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
nwaobitex: mirrow? what's a mirrow?
ode olodo tongue
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Jessicavizzy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Me, as many tyms,uncountable.Mirror is jus myfrd,cant do without it.When am pulling off my cloths to take my bath,am in front of d mirror,after bathing,when i wanna rub cream,am in front of d mirror,everymorning when i wakeup am in front of d mirror,when am going out dias mirror inside my handbag.M so so addicted to mirror dat i placed d mirror in front of my bed...my sibblings knws me for dis...i love mirror n am ready to stay in front of it jus sterring @mysef.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Many times
Re: How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? by Kk4(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't own a mirror, funny enough a wall clock too. I have always been a confident pretty boy, I don't need to constantly remind myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Free 7 Days Call For Just N50. / Photo: See Shocking Pictures Of Trees Having Sexual Posture / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.