Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k (867 Views)

Help Needed On Cheap Airline Ticket From 9ja To Usa, My Visa Is Out! / Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out / How Much Is Visa Fees To U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by sucessful1: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
hi guys i throway salute to all ma hommies in west.to those in uk please can someone tell me how i can get my passport sent to me from naija to u.k,advice from all.urgent pls
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster

am sure it will reach u.k with a registered post or dhl,.here in dublin sometimes it reach sometimes it does'nt,i think customs do take it sometimes,best bet is look for someone coming to uk,anyway am sure better ideas will be posted soon
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by kenforum(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2008
You can safely send it through UPS.They officially accept Passporst with little extra charge.I have used them to send passport to London before and it was recieved safely and in good time.So,i recommend them.Good luck.
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by jacq(f): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
I once used dhl about 5 yrs ago.
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by Akolawole(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2008
Becarefullllllllllll
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by Stealthy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
It's actually illegal for your passport to "travel" without you. How come your passport is in UK & you are in naija? Anyhow, just be careful sha, u can get in trouble in caught (especially by Uk authorities, no wahala with naija authorities)
Re: How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k by Stealthy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Sorry, I meant how come you're in Uk & passport is in naija?

(1) (Reply)

Five Chance Visa To Belarus / Register For Spring Semester 2010 University Course In Sweden Today / What Does It Cost To Travel To U.s.a?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.