Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out (1471 Views)

Do Any One Know How Much Is The Ticket From Canada To Nigeria? / Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by meetagape(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
Pls whats the ticket fee from 9ja to malysia, my visa is out.
And the airline company thats good.
Pls i need urgent reply now
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by hadexman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
Search Google, you should be able to get those information there.
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Hoteph(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
Try Qatar its the best you can get very nice
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Figurehead: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2009
meetagape:

Pls whats the ticket fee from 9ja to malysia, my visa is out.
And the airline company thats good.
Pls i need urgent reply now
try okada or kabo air, their charges are moderate
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by ajokuijeo: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
hello bro the last time i travelled to malaysia
i used emirate airline their entertainment is fantastic
my wife and and i was went there for vaccation and
our visa and ticket was arranged by toogoodtravels abuja
you can reach them here 08035969519
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by OAM4J: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
ajoku ijeo:

@ajoku ijeo
You have just 3 posts before now and all the 3 posts are some kind of an advert for toogood travels in Abuja. 1st you were in Malaysia with your wife arranged by toogood travels, then your brother going to Bahamas has to get a Sierra Leone passport and Bahamas visa from the same toogood travels and now toogood travels again arranged your visa and flights to Jamaica.

You sound like a toogood scammer agent.
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
OAM4J:

@ajoku ijeo
You have just 3 posts before now and all the 3 posts are some kind of an advert for toogood travels in Abuja. 1st you were in Malaysia with your wife arranged by toogood travels, then your brother going to Bahamas has to get a Sierra Leone passport and Bahamas visa from the same toogood travels and now toogood travels again arranged your visa and flights to Jamaica.

i'm glad u noticed this as well. He is such a bad scammer
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Davedavy: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2009
OAM4J:

@ajoku ijeo

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by MrCrackles(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2009
ajoku ijeo:

Fuc.k off you bastard. . . .
NL will be hell for you and your fellow scammers
Muthafucker!
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by sushiluv(f): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
HI,
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?PLEASE ANYTIME YOU NEED A FARE OR TICKET JUST GIVE ME A CALL 08076482660 IF YOU STILL NEED IT PLS LET ME KNOW THE DATES YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL AND FOR HOW LONG ARE U STAYING.THANK U
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by dinggle: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
We need a scammeter in here seun should install one, it should probably be at the right hand side of every post. That way anyone reading a post would see the scammeter and determine if its scam infested or not! If this is done scammers will move somewhere else.

Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Hoteph(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nice one bro
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by ichommy(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2009
word ! ;d
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by sushiluv(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2009
IGNORING D DUM-DUMS,
Hi my name is susan like i said i an agent and if you'd like to make your own reservation and issue the ticket by yourself please go to this website www.skymilesonline.com.ng so you can do it yourself,and for the iventors of scammeter pls get your facts right before blabbing away im sure you r 1 of dem dats y u think every1 on this web is 1.Cheers
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by sushiluv(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2009
SIR, 260K ON EMIRATE FOR THE 26TH OF OCTOBER PLEASE ITS SUBJECT TO AVAIALBILITY OF SEATS  AND DATE OF TRAVEL
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by flekan(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
@sushiluv : Nothing works on your so call website.
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Christty(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
The cheapest flight to Malaysia is Egypt Air and the fare is 171,600. For further enquiries or queations on ticketing fare, reservation and hotel reservation worldwide  you can mail dbatravels@yahoo.com or call 08025918898. hope this will help you.
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by MrCrackles(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
flekan:

@sushiluv : Nothing works on your so call website.
Hahaha. . . No wonder her name is[b] Sushi[/b]-luv! grin
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by flekan(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Poster : I will suggest you don't email anyone, if they can't post anything on here to help you with, They are BOGUS!!!

Departure Flight (Lagos (LOS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Flight Departure Arrival Duration

QR595 Lagos (LOS) Doha (DOH)
10:30 19:30

QR620 Doha (DOH) Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
01:15 +1 day(s) 13:50 +1 day(s) 20:20 hrs

Total Price : 878.00 USD excluding taxes

Follow this link and see for yourself. http://www.booking.qatarairways.com.
Re: Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
turkish air 131,500, egpyt air 176,000 call for your ticket 08033246961

(1) (Reply)

GIG Logistics / Airfare From Owerri To Lagos / Ryanair’s Newest Money-making Stunt: In-flight P.O.R.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.