Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie (8650 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
17 Year Old American Teen-Model, Caroline Ikpea To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie
America-based Teen-model, Caroline Ikpea, will be starring as lead in a forth coming TV series titled “IVANCA” to be Produced by Bigspin pictures, a subsidiary of Bigspin Entertainment.

Beautiful, young Caroline got the lead role based on the strict requirement of the production team as they search for a female teenage cast with the right acting skills, exposure and knowledge of science to easily adapt to the role. As a model, actress and a core science student it wasn't difficult for the casting crew to narrow their search.

Caroline Ipkea, 17, born to Nigerian parent, hails from Edo State and spent most of her early life in Nigeria before traveling to the US to further her education. Despite being a science student with dreams of becoming a chemical engineer Caroline also spares time following her passion for art as a model, actor and singer. 

The film titled Ivanca is a drama series about pregnant young and naive girls who are lured into trading their unwanted babies for money instead of abortion. The trade seems legal until one of the girls (Ivanca), Ivanca was kidnapped and taken hostage.

http://jayboss..de/2014/10/17-year-oldamerican-teen-model-caroline.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
I guess she's pretty looking. Walahi

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Maxdiamond(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
All I see is broom.walahi.

5 Likes

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nice one Englishmart
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by lalasticlala(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
ok
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
lekpa 204
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by naturally: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Cool
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Sarimah(f): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
She's beautiful
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
2 yrz young, but nt my type, i prefer erotic
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by marieolae(f): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dis one does not look 17 at all. Well I guess I dnt look 19 either undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
ar u 19yrz old
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by marieolae(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
ar u 19yrz old
yes
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
yes
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by philo3(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
did u av tu paste ma sistax picz undecided
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by axortedbabe(f): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
after all d hype by op,na dis worwor pics I cum see..
mtchew..american model kor,saudi Arabian queen nii..

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by oluyemisee(f): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2014
The third pix looks like they are using her face to test run a new brand of paint.no hating,wetin fine here nau?

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Rubbish! No bwest sef
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2014
In most of the pictures she looks like a girl and some she looks like a man hmmmmmmm
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Maxdiamond:
All I see is broom.walahi.
look very closely. You will see something different

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
Nice one Englishmart
I see you jayboss smiley

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2014
lalasticlala:
ok
Lala. Is this all you can say? Abi you don join Nairaland? (space bookers association of nairaland)

grin

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
2 yrz young, but nt my type, i prefer erotic
what are you talking about? If she was your mate, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:11am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
that's her real age. We both grew up together. Though I'm few yeas older

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by marieolae(f): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
that's her real age. We both grew up together. Though I'm few yeas older
ok story story tongue
Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
wow me tooo, finally i mit somone whoz my age, plz cn we chat on bbm
you've been looking forward to dating your age mate?

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2014
philo3:
did u av tu paste ma sistax picz undecided
if she were your sister, you would be happy her picz were posted here

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2014
axortedbabe:
after all d hype by op,na dis worwor pics I cum see..
mtchew..american model kor,saudi Arabian queen nii..
whether or not she is hyped, or she doesn't meet your standards for models, she is an American model, and that fact is indelible.

2 Likes

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Rubbish! No bwest sef
that's because she's still 17. When she grows older, the bwest will grow bigger

1 Like

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Khalessi:
In most of the pictures she looks like a girl and some she looks like a man hmmmmmmm
but Nollywood no complain. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic. 17 Year Old american Teen-model To Star As Lead Actor In A Nollywood Movie by englishmart(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
ok story story tongue
you don't believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Face Of Nigerian Masked Musician Lagbaja (pic) / Halle Berry (west African Descent) Versus Sonia Rolland (east African Descent) / Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.