Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) (625 Views)

Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / I Wrote A Song For Rihanna – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by vikkytan: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
hey guys I downloaded a music on my phone a couple of hours ago I was like wow T.I is the one DAT sang the song featuring eminem. the title is( all she wrote )both of them really did a great on that music pls guys I want you to download the music because. I.m using mobile so I can.t provide a link to download it who murdered the song? to me it was Eminem aka ( slim shady) so who do you think murdered the music........ oh come on they really went hard on that music.......... come on guys.?.......
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by vikkytan: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
guys the song sweet die pls can someone provide a link to download. the song? plssßssss
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by espn(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
since wen??funny!
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by vikkytan: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
since when what??
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by catie316: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2014
are you serious right now? did you check the date it was released, that's a very old track dude but a top class collaboration... anyways, imma big fan of shady but i think t.i killed it more. by the way, try renegade by jay z and eminen if old track is your deal.
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by vikkytan: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2014
catie316:
are you serious right now? did you check the date it was released, that's a very old track dude but a top class collaboration... anyways, imma big fan of shady but i think t.i killed it more. by the way, try renegade by jay z and eminen if old track is your deal.
no need to insult it.s just to bring some old memory back I.ve heard abt renegade by jay z.. . .
Re: The Best Rap Music (..all She Wrote By Great Rappers) by vikkytan: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2014
vikkytan:
no need to insult it.s just to bring some old memory back I.ve heard abt renegade by jay z.. . .

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid- Ayo (album Review) / Download Marvellous Benjy – Follow Me (FRESH SONG) / Notjustok.com Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.