Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Smokers Only!!!. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smokers Only!!!. (658 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / Thread For Weed Smokers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers Only!!!. by seangy4konji: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hey guys,

What's the worst thing that you have ever done to smoke a cigarette or what extreme measures have you taken before to cure you smoking konji?

1)drove out about 3 am(Ibadan)looking for cigarettes.
2)smokes d last Claro just close to d filter from the dustbin
3)searched d car for 4hours hoping to find just one stick to light up.

Ps.is it only me but when I was smoking?i have the believe that without lighting a stick,I can't use the loo.feel free to add yours.
Re: Smokers Only!!!. by freesinzu(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
OUCH tongue
Re: Smokers Only!!!. by Funjosh(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2014
I dont smoke, so how do you expect me to know lipsrsealed
Re: Smokers Only!!!. by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2014
You need to go to school boy because smokers only was the topic.boy
Funjosh:
I dont smoke, so how do you expect me to know lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Smokers Only!!!. by Ecigarettes: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2014
The use of Electronic Cigarettes is studied to stop Nicotine addiction by 60% in tobacco smokers. For more information on the Health Benefits of Electronic Cigarettes and Vaporizers, Join the BBM channel C001C74CC or click this link to follow the BBM Channelhttp://www.pin.bbm.com/C001C74CC and subscribe to know more about this.

(1) (Reply)

Want Better Healthcare? Join Us In A Meet Up To Set Up A Patient Group / How To Stop Smoking / World AIDS Day: Safe Sex Comedy Video By Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.