Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen (633 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen by mrBenjamin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls I have a lady that is experiencing severe pains and swollen in her genital organ. She contacted a relation of her who is a nurse and has been giving her injections but no positive improvement. Though when I asked her to go for proper checkup in the hospital she complained that the any of her who is a nurse has been treating similar cases before though I equally sensed that she don't like others to treat her in her private part, I hope u understand what I meant by that?.

I really need medical expert to react on this serious case.
what she is experiencing is pain and swollen in her genital organs and she also find it difficult to pass urine.
Pls I need your medical advice.
Re: Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen by Janet101(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls let her go to d hospital, it's important she get medical treatment fast
Re: Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
She should see a gynaecologist
Re: Female Genital Organs Pain N Swollen by delishpot: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2014
She cannot be treated online. Abeg its either they see her peepee now and treat it so she can live a healthy life or she hide the peepee till later and, they see the peepee and wash it before putting her in a casket after the disease has done its job. Make she choose one.

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positives To Be Tattooed Close To Their Genitals / Find Out Why Your Breasts Are Sagging Despite All Your Preventive Measures. / Someone's Thoughts About The Legalized Gay Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.