Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS (16051 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by angelcj: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
A 38 year old Chinese woman, Lin Yao Li, 38, was kicked in the groin and breasts, her clothes ripped off her naked body after the scorned wife of the man she was accused of sleeping with, and her three friends ambushed her and gave her the beating of her life.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HZNd3TxIeCI/VDyt2MNJh2I/AAAAAAABT58/-W9nL0woioE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Dailymail reports that, throughout the attack, nobody intervened as the onlookers said it was an
argument of the heart’ – she didn’t deserve help because she had slept with another woman’s husband.
Lin Yao Li was walking home in Puyang when the angry ladies ambushed her. Punching and kicking her to the ground while she writhed in agony, Lin’s attackers ripped her clothes off and continued the beating, pulling her hair and kicking her in the breasts and groin.

The whole incident was watched by passers-by who did not think it was their duty to help the defenceless woman. Local man Jun Feng, 30, who helped the woman after spotting her lying on the ground after her attackers left told local TV

‘This type of thing is becoming quite normal. Angry wives and girlfriends get their revenge on their cheating men by attacking the other woman. People don’t tend to get involved because they see it as being an argument of the heart,’ he said.

See more on http://www./2014/10/photos-chinese-mistress-stripped-and.html
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by bakandow11: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2014
question for d men....what will u do if u are d husband?
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Asito(m): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2014
bakandow11:
question for d men....what will u do if u are d husband?
[b][/b] Find another whoring mistress and continue the streak grin shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2014
God.So what about the man that slept with her?He doesn't have any punishment ?Why must he go free? Did they force him to sleep with her?Why can't he try to at least defend her?Men are simply wicked

1 Like

Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by 2legit2qwt: 2:49am On Oct 15, 2014
That's a no go area then cheesy cheesy

dovelike:
God.So what about the man that slept with her?S o he doesn't have any punishment ?Men are simply wicked

Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 15, 2014
2legit2qwt post=2715155 cry9:
That's a no go area then cheesy cheesy

Is it not unfair?
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by 2legit2qwt: 2:57am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Is it not unfair?

That's an adult, a grown azz woman who knows the severity of her actions. Sleeping with a married man/woman can cost you so many things, she should count herself lucky to be alive.
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 15, 2014
2legit2qwt:

That's an adult, a grown azz woman who knows the severity of her actions. Sleeping with a married man/woman can cost you so many things, she should count herself lucky to be alive.
I am not saying what she did is right,but where is the grown up man?Why must she be the only one to suffer?
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by 2legit2qwt: 3:11am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

I am not saying what she did is right,but where is the grown up man?Why must she be the only one to suffer?

The story only reported the fate of the woman, we don't know and don't care about his fate. This isn't men vs woman, it's about the fate of a cheater. People get killed for this and she should be grateful to be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2014
2legit2qwt:

The story only reported the fate of the woman, we don't know and don't care about his fate. This isn't men vs woman, it's about the fate of a cheater. People get killed for this and she should be grateful to be alive.
Oh,but we care about his fate.This message is one sided if you must know.It discourages women to cheat(good) but nothing for the men.It even encourages men
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by 2legit2qwt: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Oh,but we care about his fate.This message is one sided if you must know.It discourages women to cheat(good) but nothing for the men.It even encourages men

I'm not sure how this is encouraging to men, i guess you know more to the story than what's written here. This news does nothing but sends a message to the potential dangers in living a promiscuous life.

There ain't no telling if the man was able to save his marriage or not. For all we know, he probably got served.
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I'm not sure how this is encouraging to men, i guess you know more to the story than what's written here. This news does nothing but sends a message to the potential dangers in living a promiscuous life.

There ain't no telling if the man was able to save his marriage or not. For all we know, he probably got served.
Privately,as a man,right?
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51am On Oct 15, 2014
African system of justice. I guess Chinese going African now.
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by Kunleskey(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2014
2bad
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by 1960chic(f): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2014
One down, one more(husband) to go grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by sally240: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2015
serves her right[color grin
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Asito:
[b][/b] Find another whoring mistress and continue the streak grin shikena!!!

Lol!

Then move around with my camcorder so when next I hear them fight on my account, I will record

The man must be feeling fly

S.tui.p wife...

Get ready to gang beat all his mistresses undecided
Re: Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS by DollyParton1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope she ambushed her husband and gave him the beating of his life too. Strip him naked and use his dingdong to play whatever games they could think off. Or just divorce his áśš and claim all he is worth. (If that's possible in China)

If she dint do any of this, she is a fool and her husband is probably staffing another mistress.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children / My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.