Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) (57208 Views)

Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World Was In 1839 / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by VivaLaFrans: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
CEtoO:
Looking at different beautiful appearance of the sky makes me wonder how great God really is.

These are some of the pictures of the sky I took. You can add yours.
Are u an Artist?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by elbinmanny(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tos87:
like you. Would like a meet.
another he-goat on heat on the loose grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by olatiler(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Naijazoom:
i guess you want to fly around 12.am to the other side... just don't fall like that woman that fell like a bird in lagos, cos you must confess cheesy
In Swahili wewe amuna Akiri
In Yoruba Oo ni Opolo
In English u aint have brain
In Nairaland u are Dump
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Funjosh(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
A Meteorologist from FUTA I guess lipsrsealed

donigspain:
Oh my....

I can identify these cloud genres from the pics:

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Developing Cumulonimbus (East of Pic)
- Altocumulus

Third picture looks like the development of Cumulonimbus cloud (great vertical extent). I am of the opinion that there is ongoing weather activity to the EAST of the picture.

Other pics:
Oh, how I love the multi-colour effect of radiation transmissivity created by a combination of atmospheric H20, aerosols and ozone. A beauty to behold.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Funjosh:
A Meteorologist from FUTA I guess lipsrsealed
Yes, a Meteorologist but a product of ESUT.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by cupidora(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
I do this alot... Tryina upload some,not working cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by heatmeup(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
cupidora:
I do this alot... Tryina upload some,not working cry
lolzzzz try again.here is mine driving during holidays at Atlanta

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ShedrachU(m): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Gods Glory!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Funjosh(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2014
My brother from another Lagos wink

donigspain:
Yes, a Meteorologist but a product of ESUT.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Funjosh:
My brother from another Lagos wink

You studied Meteorology from FUTA? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Funjosh(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Yea

donigspain:
You studied Meteorology from FUTA? grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by missEmjay(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
naturefellow:
kidding or not, I regard rural settings for great sunset or twilight photos. I often envisage a perfect and unspoiled landscape with A-shape rooftops flanked by on or two palm trees silhouetted against a beautiful evening. This scene I've described is popular among the works of some of our indigenous artists. I strongly hope to make these visions a reality very soon.
Thanks though!

Below is an evening photo taken with a BBZ10 yesterday.
This is simply breathtaking. Awesome.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Markaveli247: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
I get hot temper o.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by 19naia(m): 3:01am On Nov 05, 2014
Ooooh this morning early dawn

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by jechona(m): 4:06am On Nov 05, 2014
Beat this.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by MillerHenry(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2014
naturefellow:
Nice shots! Mine shows afterglow at the end of an entire day, rainy, with no sunshine.

E nor get gud wrk wen electric polls nor go spoil 4 Naija
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by VANENON(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
19naia:
nice day out sight seeing last week

Please where is this 19naia? Looks really lovely
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by 19naia(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
VANENON:

Please where is this 19naia? Looks really lovely

Those carved stones and blocks are part of Coral Castle Gardens.. Built in South Florida state ,USA.. Its a Mystery Attraction for many as people accuse the builder of Levetating the huge blocks into place.. He built a master piece with crude hand tools and had precision that even modern engineers have failed to repeat...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by SenatorJames(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Beautiful pictures. God is really great.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by 19naia(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2014
What kind lizard is this enjoying the beautiful sunshine sky day? It came to the tree in the back of our house.. Big like a full grown male Agama, but this one is longer with a sharper head point...

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by coreseam: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
taken at a nephews grad ceremony

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by naturefellow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
'Darkness rises'
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by naturefellow(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkness falls

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CEtoO(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
Are u an Artist?
I'm not an artist
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ahamdiheme: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
jechona:
Beat this.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CEtoO(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
ahamdiheme:

This is a wow. It looks like a touch light that is flashed in d nite. Took something similar

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by tyrex(m): 2:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Take a look at this

https://www.nairaland.com/2046472/get-free-portrait-yourself

Check me on www.instagram.com/asimeta or simply follow @asimeta for more details
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by tpiadotcom: 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
Most of these skies are dark though.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Syphonn(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
As a graphic designer, there are many tools and techniques you'll want to master. Whether you use Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, other software or even the traditional pen and paper, we've got tips and tutorials that'll help you develop your style, increase your skill set and inspire you to try something new.

If you're interested in mastering the art of pattern design, learning how to use geometric shapes and textures in your designs, finding out how to create urban type or working with a retro style on a new project, you've come to the right place.

Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAqvgkcNxVbttPACGNuctsg?view_as=subscriber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.