Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help: Editing A Flash Template Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Editing A Flash Template Site (782 Views)

Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template / Editing A Flash Template / How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Editing A Flash Template Site by lakesidepro: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
I need someone to help regarding my flash template editing ? Template already installed to the domain name but need assistance regarding editing.

Pls contact

lakesidenigeria@hotmail.com
Re: Help: Editing A Flash Template Site by CreativeWeb(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Must you build the website with flash template? Why not just build it with a normal html-based web template? Flash is no longer been used to design websites. Flash websites are not seo friendly and anyone without a flash software on his system cannot access all the awesome features of the website. If it's animation that you want, you can use jquery to achieve any kind of animation or slideshow. I can help you build a cool, creative and dynamic website using wordpress.
Re: Help: Editing A Flash Template Site by CreativeWeb(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Do u want to use the website for playground or gaming? I know Adobe flash and actionscript. i only use flash for video presentation. flash is no longer been used for website building. Unless the website is not for business. flash website is clunky and unresponsive.
Re: Help: Editing A Flash Template Site by lakesidepro: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2014
CreativeWeb:
Do u want to use the website for playground or gaming? I know Adobe flash and actionscript. i only use flash for video presentation. flash is no longer been used for website building. Unless the website is not for business. flash website is clunky and unresponsive.

email me and let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted Google Adsense Account Needed / How To Uncover The Technologies Used In Any Website / How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.