Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I'm Not To Blame For Nigeria Football’s Crisis – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Not To Blame For Nigeria Football’s Crisis – Keshi (535 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / I'm Criticised Because I'm Not Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo - Vincent Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not To Blame For Nigeria Football’s Crisis – Keshi by izu777: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Super Eagles caretaker coach, Stephen Keshi is confident that his team will still qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Morocco, but insists that the current problems with the team has nothing to do with his tactical prowess. Keshi claims some individuals are sabotaging his efforts and the team.

Keshi, whose team lie bottom of Group A in the 2015 AFCON qualifiers with just one point after three matches stated this yesterday after receiving the prestigious LEADERSHIP Sports Person of the year award for 2013.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/535-i-m-not-to-blame-for-nigeria-football-s-crisis-keshi
Re: I'm Not To Blame For Nigeria Football’s Crisis – Keshi by ayobase(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
if you are not to be blamed when u lose, theu your shouldnt take the glory when u win.......simple!
Re: I'm Not To Blame For Nigeria Football’s Crisis – Keshi by izu777: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2014
ayobase:
if you are not to be blamed when u lose, theu your shouldnt take the glory when u win.......simple!

On point

(1) (Reply)

TAN Splashes N10m On Super Falcons / Shocking!!! Player Gets 50-year Ban / 18+you'll Be Suprise To See This : Sure Winning Bet For This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.