Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? (9014 Views)

Maize Milling Equipment For Africa On Sale / Please Explain Sky Bank Mall For Africa Plus / African It New For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? by adrusa: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mall for Africa (https://www.mallforafrica.com/) promised to revolutionise shopping for Africans by allowing you to shop on-line and get your goods. Their business model appeared fine and promising, but their turn over time is proving to be a nightmare. I purchased one of their deals on September 22, the order remained "processing" until September 25 when it changed to "Awaiting items from merchant". It "Shipped out of USA" on the sixth of October and no further information since then.

Has anyone had any dealing with Mall4Africa?
Re: Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? by NJN: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Infact, I thought I was the only one o. Yours is still early nah...lol. I made a purchase since Sep 18th. Took like several days for them to process the order and more than a week for items to get to them from the merchant. they shipped some of the items since Oct 1st and the remaining Oct 6th. Today is Oct 17th, I am yet to get my goods.

I've written several mails to them. no response. To say I'm dissapointed and unhappy with their service would be an understatement. Anyways, I know people who have used them before and got their goods ontime.

I think they are having expansion challenges.

Funny thing is I ordered some goods using CHinox days after the one from mallforafrica. I received those goods over a week ago!

If mallforafrica is reading this, I really do hope they tidy up whatsoever is causing this delay, cos the concept you guys have is a cool one.

anybody else with an experience?
Re: Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yes.

I shopped on MFA using my webcard on the 22nd of September and my order came in by October 5th.

Nice one !!!
Re: Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? by NewsOnline: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I use MFA often. I've noticed that items that are purchased from UK stores arrive faster than those purchased from the US. Also noticed that orders get to their warehouse faster when you buy directly from the seller's site and not re-retailers like Amazon and Ebay. I think the time of delivery to end users has to do with how soon the seller can ship goods to MFA's warehouse. I usually receive my goods within 2-3 says of receiving their "your order has been shipped" email.
Re: Mall For Africa Or Frustration For Africa? by OnePunchMan: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Make your amazon orders in the USA with a and have your items in Nigeria in short time. Also you get wonderful rates. Check my thread in my profile and reachout... grin

(1) (Reply)

Sony Vairo Dual Core ,core i3,core i5 640gb ram 4gram @ 100,000 / Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster / Magic Sim Settings For All Network For All Network For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.