Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students (860 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / 2012/2013 Unilag Mba; Cost And Exam Overview. / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students by 1himself: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
To all prospective MBA student, I, a current UnilagMBA Year1 student will be sharing with you some vital tips on how to pass your the CBT test on the 25th of the month via my twitter handle @1himself from what i heard from my lecturer the submitted forms are much and the slot remain limited.
Follow me on twitter @1himself and ask any question pertaining to the test or MBA at large.
the tag for the tip is #UnilagMBATestTip

for those that arent on twitter u can whats app me on 08029640363

Wishing to see all of u in MBA school Yaba by February...

Nobody can give you better information than a current MBA student..

wishing you all the best
Re: Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students by deebsman1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
do u av info as regarding any oda course, e.g m.sc computer science
Re: Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students by jameswills32: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
How would you compare a Unilag MBA with a Lagos Business school MBA? Also which is more valuable, a full-time MBA or an executive MBA? I’m still trying to answer all these questions in my mind.
Re: Test Tips For Prosective Unilag Mba Students by 1himself: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2014
All the best to those that have done and those that are yet to do their MBA test..

Am currently in YR1 second semester and I can tell U categorically that all you need to get admitted and an above average performance in the test..

I finished with 2.2 n I made d first list cos I did well in d test.. So if u have done well in d test ALL D BEST..

Also cut-off mark is not fixed.. It depends on the number of applicants and general performance.. I however have the strong feeling that cut off mark may be low this year as they couldn't get up to 100 full time students last year..

Keep praying.. Will be waiting to welcome you to MBA sch in January..

For more information or questions on UnilagMBA programme ask via twitter @1himself

Whatsapp- 08029640363

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 50 Best Universities In Nigeria 2014 / OAU Best Graduating Student / If You Think You Are Smart, Solve This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.