Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. (970 Views)

School Of Hard Knocks Or Going To School : Which Pays Of The Most? / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / Man Turns Into Snake After Giving 5 US Dollars To School Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by eemma1092: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is a very difficult thing for me to write but many avenues seem to have been closed to me. I jst gained admission into the University and my registration starts days from now..
Right now, my family cannot be able to afford an education for me at the current tuition rate, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP as I want to improve the standard of living for myself and family and cannot do that without obtaining a higher education..
I am scared till death, cannot sleep at nights, I dont want to lose my admission..
In confirmation as per my admission status, I will forward my Reg no to anyone willing to help me so as to confirm from jamb website..
I really dnt know where else to turn to, my registration is days from today.. please if you hear my prayer, you can reach me on 07059518027 or eemma0129@gmail.com and I will be pleased to forward any required details of me..
I look forward to hearing from you Sir/Ma.. please help me..
God bless you..
Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Bro, i am not trying to discourage you but when you get into the university, how will cope with feeding, handouts,etc? I will advise you that for you to struggle out close to #60000 or more and later get stranded in the university, why not learn a handwork or technical skill, then train yourself in school when you self reliant? Better still go for a polytechnic and learn some skills as well as get a diploma, which will enable you to further your studies. The truth is: sometimes, life is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by Youngsage: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
It is well bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by Ploy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
People that hold the dough will never open this post. I will advise you go to your church, they will raise fund for you. #My1centadvice#

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by Abojupupa: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
State the school, course and amount.
Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by eemma1092: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Abojupupa:
State the school, course and amount.

Uniport
Computer science and mathematics
Grossly 123,000 including Acceptance and hostel..
Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by LEERICIST(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
I'm a uniport student studying computer and maths.. note even after paying d 123,000 every other year till u graduate you'll pay nothing less than 50,000 a year.. hw can u manage dat.. I'm not trying to discourage u bt make sure dat wherever ur source of money will come frm for d first yr.. shuld also be prepared to cater for you through out d uni.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by eemma1092: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
LEERICIST:
I'm a uniport student studying computer and maths.. note even after paying d 123,000 every other year till u graduate you'll pay nothing less than 50,000 a year.. hw can u manage dat.. I'm not trying to discourage u bt make sure dat wherever ur source of money will come frm for d first yr.. shuld also be prepared to cater for you through out d uni.

Thank u sir for your comment.. The thing is, why is like I am stranded is dat Dad lost his job three months ago and the timing for all the processing(registration) is too short to raise such amount.. I believe things will pick up again and soon.. I stil look forward to joining u there and i hope u can also help academically(tutorials) ..
I really appreciate everyone who's shown concern..
God bless u all.
Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by legendary4luv(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
I just gain admsn in uniport to study mathematics with computer science and am yet to start clearance,relax bro God is in control,clearance will last till january

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School.. by LEERICIST(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
don't bother yourself clearance will last the whole of first semester

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime Helping Accident Victims To The Hospital? / / Even President Obama Blocks People On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.