Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. (4718 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
My fellow women I need prayers...... I need serious prayers and I need you's to join me in prayers.

I have this fetish for clothes, bags and shoes, I have list count of how many shoes and bags I have. I gave not repeated a piece of cloth and shoes in over a year and I can go for another year without repeating shoes or clothes. My hubby only lasted as a therapist for a few days until we went shopping together and he was admiring some clothes and to me there would look good on me and before We could say jack Robinson we chattered bags full of clothes, bags and shoes. That was the day his therapist work ended.

I invest a lot on my kids and I know I could use these money and invest some more. I am considering freezing my card but hubby's would be "unfrozen" and I won't be held responsible for an empty account. grin

Help me ooo
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by damas11111(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
What's this?
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
damas11111: What's this?

Begging for prayers from you people grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by abuchilag: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ op,please read thru ur post once again and ask urself the meaning. You have decided to freeze ur credit card but ur hubby's own will always be @ ur disposal....chai..women shaaa. Please don't come here and ask for advice when u are not ready to use them
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
abuchilag: @ op,please read thru ur post once again and ask urself the meaning. You have decided to freeze ur credit card but ur hubby's own will always be @ ur disposal....chai..women shaaa. Please don't come here and ask for advice when u are not ready to use them

Put me in your prayers
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
jennykadry: My fellow women I need prayers...... I need serious prayers and I need you's to join me in prayers.

I have this fetish for clothes, bags and shoes, I have list count of how many shoes and bags I have. I gave not repeated a piece of cloth and shoes in over a year and I can go for another year without repeating shoes or clothes. My hubby only lasted as a therapist for a few days until we went shopping together and he was admiring some clothes and to me there would look good on me and before We could say jack Robinson we chattered bags full of clothes, bags and shoes. That was the day his therapist work ended.

I invest a lot on my kids and I know I could use these money and invest some more. I am considering freezing my card but hubby's would be "unfrozen" and I won't be held responsible for an empty account. grin

Help me ooo
You need deliverance. cheesy

E be like sey your children are still small. When they are older and their demands triple, nobody will advice you on your spending habits grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ishilove:
You need deliverance. cheesy

E be like sey your children are still small. When they are older and their demands triple, nobody will advice you on your spending habits grin

How many shoes and bags should a woman have? cheesy I need deliverance oooo
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by BabaOyo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
jennykadry:

Put me in your prayers
No be prayer you need Jenny. .....you need discipline. The power to say no to your obsession. Living without the things you love most. ......i guess thats the essence of Fasting. yes, go through 3Months of fashion fasting then maybe you will be healed.
if that fails to work, break your card and go sign an agreement with ur Bobo......never to pay for anything apart from the basics needed at home. Now which man won't accept that?
Olorun o ni fi ikan gba ikan l'owo wa o.....amin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Baba Oyo:
No be prayer you need Jenny. .....you need discipline. The power to say no to your obsession. Living without the things you love most. ......i guess thats the essence of Fasting. yes, go through 3Months of fashion fasting then maybe you will be healed.
if that fails to work, break your card and go sign an agreement with ur Bobo......never to pay for anything apart from the basics needed at home. Now which man won't accept that?
Olorun o ni fi ikan gba ikan l'owo wa o.....amin

Baba oyo, I knew I could count on you grin

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by daylae(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
You be shopoholic! Like @bayo said,you need descipline. If you don't mind you let your hubby handle your money for a while.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by greatgod2012(f): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
May God help you to really discipline yourself and give you the grace and strenght to reduce your obsessions.

In Jesus name i pray.......... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by BabaOyo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
greatgod2012: May God help you to really discipline yourself and give you the grace and strenght to reduce your obsessions.

In Jesus name i pray.......... Amen.
Pastor Prophetess Great God has prayed.......Oya Jenny baby.......receive your healing. ..........shiba-rababa-robobo-oyosko-kasafa-mekesere.

1 Like

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shoes cheesy!!! i understand your pain, what I do whenever I am shopping is look for the practicality of the shoes, are they too high to go to work with, colours.. sexy enuf, if yes the I buy, but I also buy some nice outing shoes once in a while but before you buy ask you're self do u have any shoe that is similar to this, the difference between some of your shoes may be colour, heels and that doesn't really matter.
secondly, I think you should look for a project to invest in for your kids, before you buy think of how far the money will go in the project, your maternal instincts should kick in.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
if someone else had created this same thread, in this same section i wonder what woulda happened.

fire and brimstone maybe. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by biolabee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
LOL at omo ibo

My own 2 cents is to open an ISA for the kids up to the limit to get the tax deductible limit.
Then put a limit of 500 pounds per kid annually for the colleage funds (I know you have so this will be incremental)
Then after groceries you then use the rest fpor yourself but only buy sales cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
OMO IBO: if someone else had created this same thread, in this same section i wonder what woulda happened.

^^ sands and ashes cheesy

A simple case of an attention seeking rude busy body trying too hard to be noticed at all cost.

* help her thank Gawd in an accident that happened miles away Gawd knows how
* now help her call Suzie Orman spend her $650k / annum claimed salary cheesy
*next will be to help her wash her trasy mouth cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by k4kenny(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Op you wear a different outfit everyday of the year Who are you fooling? Maybe those that bothered to give you advice. You need prayers all right, to wake up from your delusions.

4 Likes

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by SisiKill1: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rotflmao @ Jenny. cheesy cheesy

You and my sister can be handbag and shoe friends. . .she is also that obsessed.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by bebe2(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
lol, i no fit laugh. i wont pray for u i wud advice u.

wen i just came to uk, i was like dat. i have never seen so many shop on one street(ovford street) i went crazy with shopping. i go eben buy the one wey big pass me i go say no wahala i go slim fit am, i go buy the one wey too small no wahala i go resew.

the set of friends i had were also like me, we wud go visiting our friends on a sunday, the husband's will be dicusing football or politics the kids will be playing games the ladies will go in the bedrooms and compare clothes shoes etc.

then we moved to another city met new friends that were property mad.

they will say "dnt mind my tenant he still hasnt paid. later found out they dnt even send money home they just take from
their acc at home.

they dress well o, but not excessive.

one of the ladies was trying to buy a house in london and didnt have enuf deposit, she went to nigeria sold one of her lands and got some money from her acc altogether she brought £25k.

my advice is get ur self a project,and ur money will start to take care of itself.
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Jenny e bu nwa bialu uwa oma! Onye on ewe ya wegbu o! cool

But errm seriously why such waste? My sister lives the exact same lifestlye and it boggles my mind! Me, I only change my clothers when the old ones are all worn out. Like someone said you need to discipline yourself.

If you are on a fixed income, why don't you channel most part of it to a project so you have little left for yourself to spend. There's ALWAYS something to do. Trust fund for your kids, build a house, invest in a biz etc. It musnt be a family thing, you can do it without your hubby's help since you have enough money on your own!

I bet there won't be much money left for shoes anymore cool cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Thank yous for the advise, I knew I could count on you all. My saving grace cheesy grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2013
@uju
I do a few businesses, started when I was 19 cos of my love for shoes. I don't advertise the business here lest my enemies go and burn down my shops and kill my sales people. I can't fit shout cheesy trust me my kids are well invested in.....as per building a house, your post should read houses not house---yes top that cool grin I have covered all areas but thinking of covering more.

With the rate I am going I could retire at 35 and still live a Beverly Hills millionaire lifestyle (Uju, did my enemies see that part? Make sure they see it, you are now officially my PA) cheesy

Enwerem chukwu Di nma. Enwerem chukwu Di nma cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2013
OMO IBO: if someone else had created this same thread, in this same section i wonder what woulda happened.

Even omo ibo that I almost gave uju my sister for less than the traditional bride price? cheesy

No fire and brimstone, them no fear the Queen of the family section? cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

^^ sands and ashes cheesy

A simple case of an attention seeking rude busy body trying too hard to be noticed at all cost.

* help her thank Gawd in an accident that happened miles away Gawd knows how
* now help her call Suzie Orman spend her $650k / annum claimed salary cheesy
*next will be to help her wash her trasy mouth cheesy

1000likes. You are so on point. I have been busted cry cry cheesy grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2013
k4kenny: Op you wear a different outfit everyday of the year Who are you fooling? Maybe those that bothered to give you advice. You need prayers all right, to wake up from your delusions.

Thank you thank you thank you. I am going To prescribe for myself a medication for my delusion. I repeat, I knew I could count on you all cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao @ Jenny. cheesy cheesy

You and my sister can be handbag and shoe friends. . .she is also that obsessed.

I love them shoes , bags, clothes, even perfumes join. I need help oooo. Yaba left is not doing their work right cheesy grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2013
bebe2: lol, i no fit laugh. i wont pray for u i wud advice u.

wen i just came to uk, i was like dat. i have never seen so many shop on one street(ovford street) i went crazy with shopping. i go eben buy the one wey big pass me i go say no wahala i go slim fit am, i go buy the one wey too small no wahala i go resew.

the set of friends i had were also like me, we wud go visiting our friends on a sunday, the husband's will be dicusing football or politics the kids will be playing games the ladies will go in the bedrooms and compare clothes shoes etc.

then we moved to another city met new friends that were property mad.

they will say "dnt mind my tenant he still hasnt paid. later found out they dnt even send money home they just take from
their acc at home.

they dress well o, but not excessive.

one of the ladies was trying to buy a house in london and didnt have enuf deposit, she went to nigeria sold one of her lands and got some money from her acc altogether she brought £25k.

my advice is get ur self a project,and ur money will start to take care of itself.

Lmao@ buying sizes too small and too big. Have you bought 2-3 of the same item cos you had no idea you already got them? cheesy grin
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2013
jennykadry:

Thank you thank you thank you. I am going To prescribe for myself a medication for my delusion. I repeat, I knew I could count on you all cheesy

Cimbalta will be a good start.... 2x every 12hrs RX.... oh I forgot you're still writing your board exams as per Naija made... Quack! cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Cimbalta will be a good start.... 2x every 12hrs RX.... oh I forgot you're still writing your board exams as per Naija made... Quack! cheesy

Better I write the exams a million times than sell myself short to get it. You know what I mean? wink jide oooo, I hail your 6 ft well grin. Not all women get liver like you ooooo. E no easy to open legs for various men to get what you want, and for that I give you hand.

Sha go do your Pap smear. Even husband no DEY enough for you. Ashi cool
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by baby124: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Lmao, with imaginary husband and kids living in australia. Imaginary job too. I wonder when she is going to release a video so my wonderful jellitha can come and put her in a strait jacket grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao, with imaginary husband and kids living in australia. Imaginary job too. I wonder when she is going to release a video so my wonderful jellitha can come and put her in a strait jacket grin

Come on in woman. This space is reserved for jide and I. So take back seat, I no get your time. Until you are able to post our ip addresses as proof of owing same monikers, you no get case cheesy
Re: Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Infact baby123, you no get case, go sitdon cool grin don't force your way in here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers Stormed Ogun Openly; Youth Unemployment, Failing Moral Or Boldness? / Air Conditioning (a/c) And Refrigeration Repair And Maintenance / Strictly For Fl Gators,please Help Ur Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.