Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Future - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Future (728 Views)

Pls Help Me Decide My Future / My Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello guyz, i wuld like to share my future nd i will lov u to advice me.

wen i was a kid, i was so talented dat i used to do some scientist stuff dat i build a car which move by itself nd i build my own generator which cn power a tv set nd dat was wen i was 9yrz old but later wen i reach ss1 i end up in commercial class(dnt ask hw) so i forget dose dream infact my uncle want me to b a doctor nd my neigbour want me to b an engineer but i fall dre hand, but later i develop anoda talent which i cn rap nd act my fwend told me to go into music so i switch back to act class so i graduate but nw dat am ready for higher institution, my parent want me to study mass comunication. so am confuse nd i want u to advice me
Re: My Future by bigx(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
What if we all advice you to become a Doctor?

I think you should hold off a bit and decide for yourself what you are good at and what to expand on.

I won't live your life with you so I don't know how my telling you what to be would help.
Re: My Future by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
bigx:
What if we all advice you to become a Doctor?

I think you should hold off a bit and decide for yourself what you are good at and what to expand on.

I won't live your life with you so I don't know how my telling you what to be would help.
u mean i shuld follow wat am gud at
Re: My Future by bigx(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
u mean i shuld follow wat am gud at

Depends on what motivates you. Money? Fame? Making a mark? Happiness? Freedom? You need to answer a lot of questions, the right choice would come naturally when you do.
Re: My Future by CrazyMan(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
Hello guyz, i wuld like to share my future nd i will lov u to advice me.

wen i was a kid, i was so talented dat i used to do some scientist stuff dat i build a car which move by itself nd i build my own generator which cn power a tv set nd dat was wen i was 9yrz old but later wen i reach ss1 i end up in commercial class(dnt ask hw) so i forget dose dream infact my uncle want me to b a doctor nd my neigbour want me to b an engineer but i fall dre hand, but later i develop anoda talent which i cn rap nd act my fwend told me to go into music so i switch back to act class so i graduate but nw dat am ready for higher institution, my parent want me to study mass comunication. so am confuse nd i want u to advice me
We can't advise you until you make up your mind and tell us what your decision is and not that of your friend's neighbor, parents...etc.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The 1000 "Graduate Drivers" Of Dangote? / Seeking Career Mobility Or Immigration Into USA, Kindly Comment Or Press Like / 10 Decisions That Could Block Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.