Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pls Help Me Discover Myself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me Discover Myself (720 Views)

What You Need To Discover Your Talents / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / How Can I Discover Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Discover Myself by Hmajeed(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am a 19 years old boy from a large family, A 300level student of Religion in a federal university in the south western part of the country.
I have always believed everyone as a God-given skill, some people discover themselves while some rely on others to help them discover this hidden potentials. I have tried to discover this hidden potentials in me but I am yet discover WHO I AM.
I would be stating some of my hobbies and some habits of mine in order that you may help discover the real ME..
HOBBIES:
1. Surfing the net
2. Learning
3. chatting with friends
GOOD HABITS :
1. Bringing smiles to the Poor or weak and assisting ppl generally.
2. Devotion to Religion
3. Respect to the elderly and to anyone in general
4. Gratitude
5. Truthfulness & Honesty
6. Contentment
7. Shyness(which sometimes bar me from many opportunities)
Bad Habits.
1. Indecisiveness
2. poor time management
3. Lack of self will
4. lack of self confidence.
5. Poor communication skill
Presently, I am thinking of enterprising, lecturing or Blogging but my poor writing skill is pulling me back coupled with my indecisiveness.
Using the above as a yard stick help me unearth my hidden potentials tell me any skill you think I have.
Pls help probably your name might be mentioned among those helped a future leader discover what he can BE .
I am already dreaming of marrying at 25 and at least owning an apartment and a car by then ..... Help and thou shall receive help
Re: Pls Help Me Discover Myself by waleyp(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
What do you like to do most. We cant help you you can only help yourself o.
Re: Pls Help Me Discover Myself by Dolypson04(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
From ur brief intro, I think you don't really know urself until u can first break d barrier of lack of confidence. That alone hide or kill many of ur potentials. Learn to crawl out of ur shell first then we can discuss ur topic.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Discover Myself by waleyp(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Yes o
Re: Pls Help Me Discover Myself by Hmajeed(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thanks you all
Re: Pls Help Me Discover Myself by waleyp(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Come/join To The Great Illuminati Family .+ 27810501374 / ISO 9001: 2015 Courses in Nigeria / Applying For An Admission In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.