Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Business With Ebola - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business With Ebola (408 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Business Of Writing (part 1) / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business With Ebola by goodjack(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jon Schultz can easily be called a business man that is very much ready to make money in any situation even if negative reality is present like a disaster. His company owns a good number of domain names for very serious diseases outbreaks. He is currently asking for $150 000 for the sale of an Ebola outbreak domain name www.ebola.com which he bought $13,500 in 2008.

Most well-known disease outbreaks on earth have domain names that are own by Schultz. Some of them are Bird Flu, H1N1.com, deadly mosquito-borne disease, Chikungunya, and another for Marburg.
Jon Schultz was quoted by Washington Post as saying that:
“According to our site meter, we’re already doing 5,000 page views per day just by people typing in Ebola.com to see what’s there,” said Schultz, who monitors headlines the way brokers watch their portfolios, to gauge his domain’s worth. “We’re getting inquiries every day about the sale of it. I have a lot of experience in this sort of domain business, and my sense is that $150,000 is reasonable.”

http://okezito.com/?p=50

Re: The Business With Ebola by leonard509(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
See as im dey,

na dis type rokiatu dey like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Making Money From Fiverr Marketing? This Is For You!!! / It's Finally Here... / YOU NEED ME.... FOR LOGISTICS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.