Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638055 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice update tiffany. but pls we need 1 or 2 more updates today
Re: Deceitful Couple by myndd(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tanx Tiffany dah was great nd funny nd pls can i see one small long minute lengthy update before the end of today.

Dnt say no pllllllssssssss.......
Re: Deceitful Couple by boladex1: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
tiff abeg this update is too small, kindly update more .

Thanks anyway
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
why cnt jordan be cool headed 4 once sef he is too harsh jor or has he 4goten dat is joel's house
Re: Deceitful Couple by Queenxstar(f): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
kingphilip:
'your what?', Ann and Joan asked in suprise and for
the first time, saw the resemblance

all these gold diggers just know hw to run their mouths up n down... they realized fast enough. I was hoping they continued talking down Mich even in Jordan presence n get the beating of their life

I just love Mich for ha humbleness in trying to hide ha identity but seems she learnt it so late

tnx for d updates dear Tiffanyj but just one more update today I plead
Funny you!
Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Iyawo this is very lovely keep it coming my darling
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mehn!! Wish I cn see dat look on their faces...cheap women!!! And as for Maureen, I wish she was eavesdropping, this will put her in her place too
Re: Deceitful Couple by twisty20(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Queenxstar:

Funny you!
please What's funny about me
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tnx a lot tiffany bt pls am begging for one more update today
Re: Deceitful Couple by Jjrhymez(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
heemah:
Mehn!! Wish I cn see dat look on their faces...cheap women!!! And as for Maureen, I wish she was eavesdropping, this will put her in her place too
lolz abi ooo. I can imagine the look on Maureen's face. coupled with the fact that she is head over heels in love(in lust) with Jordan
Re: Deceitful Couple by Queenxstar(f): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
kingphilip:

please What's funny about me
The first part of your earlier comment.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Paradise163(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oh this update is very interested
I detest women that has few change in their pocket yet makes the louder noise

Tifanny J you rock
hope we gonna get more update today
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wowwwwwwww! I so love dat part wen ann n joan asked in surprise if mich was jordan's sister!

I so love dis mich of a lady! She jus giv dem finishing! Yeye women!

Tiffany wonderful update! Pls keep em coming! Jah bless you!
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
I love Aunty tiff grin. How is ur white fowl days on camp going. Thanks 4 d constant update. Ah Jordan Don spoil everything nah. Dis women go come dey paddy mitch. Lol.
Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is wonderful! Kisses Tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by domido(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Started reading this night now am here. Tiff,dis z a very funny story i must say. Keep it up. But mind d typos. Its like u r typin 4rm a fone. U can also give it to someone to proofread.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ama111(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
wow tiff nice story wats, hope you're having fun in camp?
kingphilip:
'your what?', Ann and Joan asked in suprise and for
the first time, saw the resemblance
all these gold diggers just know hw to run their mouths up n down... they realized fast enough. I was hoping they continued talking down Mich even in Jordan presence n get the beating of their life
I just love Mich for ha humbleness in trying to hide ha identity but seems she learnt it so late
tnx for d updates dear Tiffanyj but just one more update today I plead
I wish I ws der I would av dealt mercilessly with doz low lives,ahhhh just feel like strangling dem now.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ama111:
wow tiff nice story wats, hope you're having fun in camp? I wish I ws der I would av dealt mercilessly with doz low lives,ahhhh just feel like strangling dem now.
Hmmmmm you'll b committing murder by doing dat

BTW can I step into those shoes in ur siggy
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Bellefidel , thanks dear for reading. Fluffyp , thank you. Jelailah , you're welcome. Kingphilip , you're welcome. Ayomi23 , thanks . Tharuthlxx7 , thanks, how is your health? Hope you are getting better?. Slimport, thank you. Amenna , lets watch and see. Niwdog , thanks. Myndd , you're welcome. Boladex1 , you're welcome. Onemansquad , can't say for Jordan oo. Queenxstar , thanks for gracing this thread. Arabaribiti , thank you dear, how my second? Hope she's good?. Heemah , you are right. How you dy and how camp life? Me can't wait to vamoose. Twisty20 , thank you. Flowerybabe , you're welcome. Jjhymez , thanks for reading. Paradise163 , me too. Oghenekome51 , I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Bumisee , I love you more and you're welcome. Crislyn , thanks. Domido , thanks, hope you've read my two previous work? Ama.111 , you're welcome, the stress is too much over here.
D9ty7 , Thanks alot dear. Your words gladdens my heart. How you dy?

Kingphilip, slimport , Niwdog , myndd , boladex1 , flowerybabe , and paradise163 had asked me to make another update yesterday but I couldn't. Please, put yourself in my shoes. I am in camp, my day, from 3:30am to 7pm is organised without time for anything else. Please bear with me for now.
Edwife and LyndaRoyce I'm yet to see you guys.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by vivikul(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2014
Mama tanx for d ride. So far its bin great n u av bin awsome. Tanx mama
Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Madam i dey feel you your second dey kampe how camp hope you dey enjoy urself wella
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love Mich's disguise and thankGod for ha husband, they are an enviable match buh they dunt know
Tiff well done for sparing d tym u are really good at what u do.. *secretly wishes to b like u wen she grows up*
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love Mich's disguise and thankGod for ha coded husband, they are an enviable match buh they dunt know
Tiff well done for sparing d tym u are really good at what u do.. *secretly wishes to b like u wen she grows up*
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eeyah tiff, sorry abt dat! Though d suspense is killing us n das y we appreciate all ur efforts to update daily! But pls update!

*am patiently waiting*
Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Me Likey
Busybody plenty for this story ooo , nyc update .Tiffany .
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ann and Joel gazed at Mich and then Jordan. Who would have believe that they were siblings.
'Mich, we need to talk', Jordan said while dragging her away. Joel took hold of her left hands.
'Jordan are you insane? Can't you see that we have guests?', Joel asked in annoyance.
'Okay then, I will wait', he answered back.
'Don't bother, brother-in-law, Mich and I have plans for today. Hope you havn't forgotten that we are on honeymoon'
That statement angered Jordan deeply. He knew that just as he was unable to tell Tara about the video, he won't be able to to tell Joel.
'After deciving her into marrying you, you're still trying to turn her back against her family?'
'Jordan, I am actually tired of you fighting my husband at any given opportunity. I am trying my best to live a normal life. Please, for peace sake, go home. Can we have lunch tomorrow?'
'No. Mich I am your brother, we grew up together and I held you up in my arms. Why are you siding him?'
Maureen came downstairs. The noise from the living room woke her up from sleep. Seeing Jordan Nicholas in her own house, Maureen almost ran upstairs to make herself up. Gosh, he was so handsome. She had adored him since she was sixteen. But come to think of it, what was he doing here? Joel had never told her he knew Jordan. She saw Joan and Anna looked at him lustfully and she became angry. What no one knew was that Maureen had been ardently praying for Tara, Jordan's wife to die. He might fall in love with her, they would get married in a grand way and have beautiful children.
'Jordan Nicholas good day to you. Please have a seat. I am Maureen', she said with a grin.
'For goodness sake Jordan, leave my house. Please, I am begging you', Mich told her brother almost in tears.
'Shut up Michelle. Who told you this is your house or that you can send a man like Jordan out. How dare you. Joel, how can you marry a woman without any ounce of respect to her betters?', Maureen shouted angrily at them. Jordan blinked. He looked at the girl for a full minute. She bat her eyes at him. Walking up to her, he asked,
'Who are you?'
'Maureen. Joel here is my elder brother'
'Oh, is that so?'
'Yes. You are always welcome to my house'
Maureen didn't know Jordan. All she knew about him were what she had read in the gossip news. Therefore, she was blind to the anger in his eyes. Mich saw in and almost burst into tears. Must her brother always show his character anywhere he went?
'Now Maureen. Maybe your brother didn't teach you manners or respect but Mich here isn't your mate. How old are you anyway to talk back at her. I will personally deal with you should you ever treat her with such disrespect. Have I made myself clear?'
Maureen only nodded. She was scared of the man she just saw. Why was he defending Michelle anyway? He smiled up at Maureen and she saw the man she loved. Joan and Ann only stared in agape at what was happening.
'Hi Maureen, I am Jordan , Mich's elder brother. I'm sure she told you about me. Now you are my sister-in-law, wether I like it or not'
Maureen looked at him in shocked.
'Your your... sister?'
'You seemed suprise. Mich is the only sister I have. She had been residing in Canada for the past four years and had only just returned to Nigeria when your clod of a brother tricked her into marriage'
'Four years in canada?', Joan sat down on the sofa. They all turned to Mich. Each remembering what she had told Mich. Joel saw the disbelieve in Maureen's eyes and sighed. He had actually planned to tell her about Mich later in the day but it seemed he was late.
'I can't believe you just did that', Mich shouted at Jordan.
'What did I do? Joel sat by here and watched his little sister doing insult you'
A tear dropped from Mich's eyes. Must her brother always interfere with her life? He was one of the reason men had been scared to ask her out when she was a teenager.
'come Mich', Jordan commanded.
Mich walked into his arms. Her father had disowned her. She had left home for close to week, her mother had not called Mich and she wouldn't pick her call, Justin had gone back to Lagos without even checking in on her, but Jordan had kept calling and meddling in her affair. He was the only Nicholas that cared. If not for Jordan, she would have been alone. Mich didn't realise she was sobbing quietly against Jordan's chest.
Joel picked offence, Maureen hated Mich more, Ann and Joan wished to be in Mich shoes while Jeremy and Stephen knew that Joel had to fight dirty with the brother, for the control of his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanx for the update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Marynneka(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tiffanyj, u re wondaful. I must confess the suspense is jst wow! Thumbs up! Yaya camp? Wish u d best. Back to the story, Maureen wil have to respect mich. Jordan get temper o!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by larrykay0(f): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
dis update is too short oooooooooooooooo cry
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
LoLz loLZ lolZ.....Jodan is a luvly bros. He cares too much buh for his angeR..chai dt hell.... Tnks tIff
Re: Deceitful Couple by boladex1: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tiffany you are wonderful, love this update.

but it too short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.