Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637264 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
TiffanyJ:

thank you dear. Actually, I didn't know that some persons are posting my work. I can't remember ever permiting such. Please give me the link to those stories.
I have to be candid with you, 'deceitful couple' may be my last work on nairaland. I love writing, its my hubby and I enjoy posting it here but all those people copxing and pesting without my permission are not helping matters. Someone also told me he had seen my work on two different blogs and I remember telling D9ty7 that I won't post my work again.
At a point, i felt discouraged and decided to not continue posting ' Deceitful couple' and to tell you the truth, I did, to the greatest surprise of my lawyer.
My three books are all undergoing publication at the moment, after that, I might decide on what to do with people who wait on people to write and then copy.
I already have the plot of my next story, it will be a crime action but I don't know if I will post it again.
Kindly give me the links to those stories on fb.

Tiffy, pls dont stop naw, pls dont use because of some useless people to kill ur star, dey would never b lik u n de will not suceed in all of der evil deeds as well! Pls tiffany i so much love to read ur stories, for our sake, pls continue, dont feel discouraged cos wer here to encourage u,sorry i coudnt comment, av been busy!
Lookin forward to ur new stories as well as ow 'DC' would end!
Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thank God for journey mercy.
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Finally, I'm home all thanks to God almighty. Prettydiva89 , kingphilip , amiablejudy ,Orla01 , galileogalileo and onemansquad thanks for the encouragement. I feel better now
OK dearie,thank God.
Re: Deceitful Couple by wonder3(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
undecided at this piracy thing oooo...but as much I love reading ur beauitiful peace here Mz Tiffany I wud say do wats best for u...link us to where we can the book if dats wat it translates to...regards to ur family kiss

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2014
how can u comfortably plagiarize some else's work? Sorry tiffy, don't be discouraged.....Get the link plss and make the plagiarizer stop posting ur work and acknowledge u as the original owner!!! Mtcheeew!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Am so glad you av gotten home! And pls tiff dnt stop this story, i no that God wil judge the people that are doing it
Re: Deceitful Couple by hadduni(f): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Tiffany j pls dnt stop d story...they also did the same to glowingscenes after which stopped writing stories on nairaland.may God punish those people

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Tiffanyj: Over the years I have learnt to let some things pass. One of which is the issue of plagiarism.
I once came accross my story on fb and I challenged the guy who also accused me of stealing the story too because he copied it from another webpage. I dropped evidences because I started my story in 2013 and the two plagiarists started theirs in 2014 but their readers were only interested in the story being posted to them. The story is currently on the hang because there is a part 3 which is yet to be written and won't be written. The guy is trying to settle things with me, in a bid to get the final part of the story.
I love writing which is why I write. My best story today will end up becoming my third best in the next few months, so I am less perturbed when I see people copying my stories. Presently, about five differnet web owners are posting my stories on their pages. God gave me the talent to write, and I see someone who wants to promote it, I allow them to.
Tiffanyj, it is your decision if you decide to stop posting your stories on Nairaland, but I will advice you to talk to the mods to hide your posts on your previously completed stories.
The literature section will become a shadow of itself if writers of Tiffany's class stopped writing. What do you want us the up and coming writers do?
Think about the followers you've made. You won't want to disappoint them.
Let people steal your work, it only showed how good you are. One day they'll be paid in their coin and you'll be rewarded.
Just the way I see things. I may be wrong tho.
To the readers and fans of Tiff, what do you all think?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
Tiffanyj: Over the years I have learnt to let some things pass. One of which is the issue of plagiarism.
I once came accross my story on fb and I challenged the guy who accused me of stealing the story too because he copied it from another webpage. I dropped evidences because I started my story in 2013 and the two plagiarists started theirs in 2014 but their writers were only interested in the story being posted to them. The story is currently on the hang because there is a part 3 which is yet to be written and won't be written. The guy is trying to settle things with me, in a bid to get the final part of the story.
I love writing which is why I write. My best story today will end up becoming my third best in the next few months, so I am less perturbed when I see people copying my stories. Presently, about five differnet web owners are posting my stories on their pages. God gave me the talent to write, and I see someone who wants to promote it, I allow them to.
Tiffanyj, it is your decision if you decide to stop posting your stories on Nairaland, but I will advice you to talk to the mods to hide your posts on your previously completed stories.
The literature section will become a shadow of itself if writers of Tiffany's class stopped writing. What do you want us the up and coming writers do?
Let people steal your work, it only showed how good you are. One day they'll be paid in their coin and you'll be rewarded.

I agree with you.

He's right Tiff, pls llsten to him

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hey guys. There are only two ways to encourage your favourite writer here on Nairaland to do more.
1. Endorse their stories fo fp. We've done this and it was a major success.
2. Vote for them when a contest is on. Which we haven't done.
Let us all vote for Tiffanyj as the best writer of the month, she deserves it right? Yes.
Mind you, the prize is a N5,000 cash reward. Its a token but it can be used to subscribe Tiff's phone or laptop.

Go in here https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027 and type; I vote Tiffanyj.
Voting ends tomorrow tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Updates will be later in the day. Thank you
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Updates will be later in the day. Thank you
calmly waiting ma'm

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Removed

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tiff dear thanks for the update. Don't mind the plagiarist. He will keep copying while you keep going places by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by loveyP(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tiff, thanx 4 listening to D9ty7 & thanx 4 d update more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Another update will come later
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks Tiffany. I've been expecting an update for a wyl now.

Thank God for safe journey
Re: Deceitful Couple by harjibolar10(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
@Tiffanyj: I would like to say; you should please don't go on that decision

This is Nigeria, where Copyright is not welcome, and all right reserve is abused.

Though I don't know much about writing, but I do read and I know more about Discouragement and Encouragement and how it affect one's morale. There is no doubt that, what is happening here is a Discouragement of the highest order.

Because, since the day I stumble upon your work here, I always cherish your skills and courage as a writer, which I know I'm not the only one, but many others. Like the boss(D9ty7) has wrote, I will want you to add some point to buttress his point of view.

If you should stop posting your story here now,(to you) you may have cut all the opportunities for the thief to copy&paste your story, but that not all ma'am, you also disappoint and downgraded your self esteem before your readers and remember you are a MENTOR, and ROLE MODEL to some, even though they don't show it, I even have a friend here, taking after your steps as a literature student.

So please ma'am, PLEASE DO CONSIDER WE THE READERs and let the good work be going...

Show them you are more than that, and life goes On. Don't hide, just let's fight them together as a team, na your back we dey ooo

And for the copy and paste people, do continue oo, you can't think on your own, but you can only manipulate and take someone else credit. Its unfair, and not all of us can be a writer, so please stop it and respect the one that think and appreciate the outcome of her thought...

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaooni88(f): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
I once came accross my story on fb and I challenged the guy who also accused me of stealing the story too because he copied it from another webpage. I dropped evidences because I started my story in 2013 and the two plagiarists started theirs in 2014 but their readers were only interested in the story being posted to them. The story is currently on the hang because there is a part 3 which is yet to be written and won't be written. The guy is trying to settle things with me, in a bid to get the final part of the story.
SECONDED!! Tiffany sweetie, pls don't consider/look @ all dese 'I must belong people' . Believe in ur ability $ continue to make it happen as e deY HapPen jhur. NB: forward ever bacKward never
Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
I Agree with D9ty7, do not give up, your talent is inbuilt, and God will continue to fortify you brain with more wisdom. Those plagiariser's are just empty shells, copying someone's story. Mtchew to them. Ride on Tiff darling, we your fans are looking up to you.
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tiff, I must confess, you have the best set of readers or fans around here. Their responses to your intended decision is enough to change your mind and I want to believe you will keep on writing, come what may. Just keep doing you thing, its in you, just like peak.
Harjiborla10: Who be boss? Abeg no talk dat one outside make pple no attack you o. D9ty7 is just a loyal apprentice to everybody here.
One love!

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank you all for encouraging me. May God bless you. As for you my oga, d9ty7, i appreciate your care and encouragement.
To all those who gave me their votes for writer of the month, I also thank you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by lyzee21(f): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tanks 4 d updates, dnt mind dose pple copyng nd pastng ur work, dey'll surely reap wat dey are sowng. It is wel wit u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Thank you all for encouraging me. May God bless you. As for you my oga, d9ty7, i appreciate your care and encouragement.
shooo, when did they do d voting?? Am nt aware of it oooo, Tiffanyj u have my VOTE oooo. Writer of d year n century u re stil there.
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks for the update,some people are just born to always be an idiot.They are only trying to be you but they can never be you.Thanks for not stoping the story
Re: Deceitful Couple by mcvincent: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello Tiffanyj ,I've been a silent reader of dis ur work(Deceitful Couple).I consider myself not appreciative if I couldn't commend your boldness and originality.
Even as you don't allow plagarism to discourage you. Dear, I cannot say much ,but believe me you are going higher .

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
TiffanyJ:
You are welcome dear
Please don't let them discourage you. Anywhere we see your stories we will always know that these beautiful stories can only belong to our dear TiffanyJ.
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Enasco1:
shooo, when did they do d voting?? Am nt aware of it oooo, Tiffanyj u have my VOTE oooo. Writer of d year n century u re stil there.

Go to this link to vote TiffanyJ
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
Just type 'I vote TiffanyJ' before tomorrow please
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
tsodjete:

Go to this link to vote TiffanyJ
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
Just type 'I vote TiffanyJ' before tomorrow please
I have done dat. Tnks.
Re: Deceitful Couple by YasirNasir(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm. Don't mind the plagiarist. Leave them to God. They want to be you but they cant. NEVER. Thanks for the update and how was your trip ?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Removed

7 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guess she's pregnant ( Mich)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.