Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637935 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
haaa shocked mitch is pregnant
Re: Deceitful Couple by SexySapphire(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some pple ar jst kill-joy. Why not just ask for her permission instead of copying and going to the extent of changing the title without acknowledging the owner. Tiff darling, don't let those bunch of blockheads drive u away from achieving ur goal and making use of ur God given talent. I suggest u take a break for a while after dis story to get back ursef. It is well. Pls whoever knows the site or page shud pls put the link here so dat we can attack the thief.
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Keep voting for Tiffanyj and believe me, this time tomorrow, Tiff's account will be +#5000 guaranteed.
She is a few votes away from taking the number 1 spot. Give your votes to her. She has been brilliant this month.
Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Enasco1:
I have done dat. Tnks.
You are welcome
Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls post the link here for us to vote for her she sure deserves it thanks.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Weldone tiffany, pls dn't b discouraged, we realy love nd aprecia8 u so much!
Re: Deceitful Couple by folaked(f): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
D9ty7:
Keep voting for Tiffanyj and believe me, this time tomorrow, Tiff's account will be +#5000 guaranteed.
She is a few votes away from taking the number 1 spot. Give your votes to her. She has been brilliant this month.

I have voted for her, she is a genius, I love her
Re: Deceitful Couple by Bhummieluv(f): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Fact ☺₪ Love is d paqe ☺₪ fb,d point there is y r D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y chanqin d title of d stories?? Cos if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y r jz postin U̶̲̥̅̊я stories its stil O̶̲̥̅̊K̶̲̥̅̊ buh chanqin d name? Dat means there is sumfn behind it or probably d quy copied it frm sumwhere cos he do post diff stories there,Ȋ̝̊̅ even do read sum buh ₩λ$ suprise when Ȋ̝̊̅ saw dat 1 ₩λ$ chanqed 2 indisposable bride. Ȋ̝̊̅ think d story b4 dis1.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Queening(f): 3:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Onemansquad:

why did u shoot him *brings out my sniper rifle and points it @ his head*
drop d gun nw or i pull d trigger
*shoots him in d head nd he falls down nd dies* in ur next lyf i am sure u will mind ur business nd fyi i am a female
Re: Deceitful Couple by Queening(f): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2014
ayox1:
sorry, I have bullet proof on my leg. Even, it all over my body.
tongue
ok in dat case *removes d bullet proof dat z all over his body nd shoots him nd he dies lyk 1mansquad* extend my grtns 2 mj
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mma22(f): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Queening:
*shoots him in d head nd he falls down nd dies* in ur next lyf i am sure u will mind ur business nd fyi i am a female

oms u are here again fighting a female. when will u ever stop fighting ladiess. OMSS u need to be dealt with.
Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Joel jnr on the way.
Re: Deceitful Couple by chistar01(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Tiffany, please don't ever let plagiarism stop you from writing. View it from a different perspective, if your story wasn't good, it won't be plagiarised. I'm not saying plagiarism is a good thing, but I'm saying your write ups are excellent.

And Mich can't be pregnant oh!!!

CHEERs
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Mma22:

oms u are here again fighting a female. when will u ever stop fighting ladiess. OMSS u need to be dealt with.
cmom wil u kip quiet
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Once again, this is the voting thread https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027. Just type; 'I vote Tiffanyj' and your vote would be counted.
Voting ends 8pm today. Your votes from now till 8pm can make Tiff become the best writer of the month.
Re: Deceitful Couple by folake25(f): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
D9ty7:
Once again, this is the voting thread https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027. Just type; 'I vote Tiffanyj' and your vote would be counted.
Voting ends 8pm today. Your votes from now till 8pm can make Tiff become the best writer of the month.

can we vote more than one time
Re: Deceitful Couple by D9ty7(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
folake25:

can we vote more than one time
You can only vote for three writers at once.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Removed

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by handmaid: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
hi tiffany. i enjoy reading your story. i began the series from the beginning.

i have an observation to make. the story has its background in Nigeria. as regards the divorce, the other party to the marriage need not sign any papers according to the matrimonial law here.

this is how it is done. if mr. a chooses to divorce his wife mrs b (or vice versa), all he does is file the papers in court and serve same on mrs b. if she wishes to put up a defence, she can file her own papers and she can also testify in court.

if mrs b isn't opposed to the divorce, she has two options. she could either stay away completely from the case, in which case it will be decided in her absence and most likely in mr a's favour. her second option is to file her papers informing court that she wants out too and on whatever terms she may choose.

in whatever case, whether the suit is defended or not, the judge gets to decides the fate of the marriage eventually.

sorry for the long write up.
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks for d update TiffanyJ .How's preparation for the yuletide ?
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Huh,welldone Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
D9ty7:
thank you D9ty7 for caring. To all those that voted me, may God bless you a million time. If you havn't voted and you think I deserve to win, then please make your vote count. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
handmaid:
hi tiffany. i enjoy reading your story. i began the series from the beginning.

i have an observation to make. the story has its background in Nigeria. as regards the divorce, the other party to the marriage need not sign any papers according to the matrimonial law here.

this is how it is done. if mr. a chooses to divorce his wife mrs b (or vice versa), all he does is file the papers in court and serve same on mrs b. if she wishes to put up a defence, she can file her own papers and she can also testify in court.

if mrs b isn't opposed to the divorce, she has two options. she could either stay away completely from the case, in which case it will be decided in her absence and most likely in mr a's favour. her second option is to file her papers informing court that she wants out too and on whatever terms she may choose.

in whatever case, whether the suit is defended or not, the judge gets to decides the fate of the marriage eventually.

sorry for the long write up.
don't be sorry at all ma'am. Thanks for the observation. I will definately look into the point you've risen and research more.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Aww little Joel on the way. grin

She shouldn't terminate it, she's 28 abi 29, she should be reasonable at this time.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh no!
Mitch shouldn't terminate the pregnancy ooo
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
abylivingitup:
Tiff dear, today is my birthday, please give us updates to celebrate my day. wink. Thanks dear.
sorri it came late, but I've got to apologize to you cause I wronged you. Although I saw this post on sunday, I made a mental note to reply and wish you a happy birthday but honestly speaking, it escaped my memory and I only just remembered that one of my readers had birthday on sunday. I went through the thread and realised its you. Please forgive me.
Happy birthday dear. I will dedicate an update for you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
help!error occur wen i want 2 vote
Re: Deceitful Couple by mcvincent: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls D9ty7, error occured on the voting page. Is there any other means to vote.

Thanks.
Re: Deceitful Couple by misslambo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mz Tiffany may your ink never dry, pls update as soon as possible.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
misslambo:
Mz Tiffany may your ink never dry, pls update as soon as possible.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
mcvincent:
Pls D9ty7, error occured on the voting page. Is there any other means to vote.

Thanks.
pheranmyy and mcvincent, I believe its network, try again. Please don't forget that voting ends by 8pm.
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are just OK. I said it to you b4 and I will tell u always. Weldon

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.