Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638025 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Mma22(f): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
thk u madam tiff for d update. dis suspence is soooo killing. like oliver twist, we want more.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
tnks dear..all wait for one more b4 goin to slip...

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
A NOTE TO TIFFANY!
Tiffany dear, i want to say a big thank you for making that tough decision! The fact that u agreed to complete d story makes my heart glad! Do not worry, ur efforts are not in vain!

Honestly, i felt hurt when i came to check on this thread and found out uve resumed d story, i would av known buh u forgot to mention me, anyways, am happy ure completing it!

For coming back to complete dis story tiffy, MAY JEHOVAH BLESS YOUR EFFORTS ENORMOUSLY! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
pearl, hw re u doing? Why did u leave d group just like dat without tellin me nah I really missd u. Hope all is well wit u?

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 4:10am On Apr 02, 2015
God bless tiff
Hmm i wonder who is at d door

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2015
TiffanyJ:

More I shall give you, how fa with you?
I'm good dear

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by phebean008(f): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks for the update dearie...God bless you

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm Tiff, what can I say? Keep doing what u know best-writing great stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Kimberlydavids(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks for the update tiff... but we are still begging you to consider reposting TRB and AMTCHO

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
see has he don get the girl

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Joel yanked the door opened and found himself staring at Jeremy and Joan.
'Hey man, to what do I owe this visit?'
'Joan and I are in your neighbourhood and decided to pay you a visit'
Joan smiled as Joel gave her a quick hug and urged them in. She had insisted they visit the Jasons and her husband had finally agreed. What he didn't know was that she had come to show off her newly acquired designers dress to Mich
'Mich, guess who we have here?' Joel asked her as he ushered them into the room.
'Who?'
'My friend Jeremy and his wife Joan'
'Welcome to our home. What can I offer you?', Mich asked with a beam
'Pounded yam and melon soup', Joan said.
'What?', Joel asked.
'Don't mind Joan Joel, she's just bluffing are you not sweet?', her husband asked
'No, I'm not, I...'
'Oh Joan, let's I forget, its late and Mich here is ill, she can't pound yam for you', joel interjected.
'I said it, I really said it but no one will listen to me. A Nicholas or not, Mich is spoilt and lazy and you Joel are not helping her at all. Maureen told me that the only thing your wife knows how to do is in the bedroom. I wonder what...'
'Jeremy, did you bring your wife here to insult me?', Joel asked his friend
'Joan, stop it will you? And apologize to Joel and Mich'
'No, Maureen won't lie to Ann and I'
While all these went on, Mich kept mute. No one seemed to want to see her with Joel. Is she that bad? She drank a glass of water and sighed.
'Jeremy, please take your wife out of my house and never bring her here again until you are sure she has learn how to respect Mich'
'Well I am leaving already, Michelle love, enjoy your husband as much as you can'
She stood up and left, her husband began apologizing to Mich and Joel, he told them good night and left. Joan didn't know Jeremy as much as she thought she does. She no longer respect him and now talk to his friends anyhow. He can't stay married to such a woman. No, soon and very soon, he shall sent her parking.

Outside the Jasons' duplex, as Joan was waiting for Jeremy, her phone began beeping. She looked at the number on the screen and smiled before pressing the receive button.
'Hello?'
'What's the news?', a deep voice asked her
'My money first'
'It will be in your account tomorrow morning'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, now tell me if Michelle is in that house or not'
'She's there, looking lazy and satisfied and if you ask me, I think she is pregnant'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, now tell me why you are so interested in knowing if she is in the house or not'
'That woman does not have a base, she is either with her parents or her husband. What kind of married woman is that?'
'That's her problem, just send that money to me'
'I keep my promise woman'
Joan heard her husband's footsteps and looked up.
'Who are you talking to this night?'
'Ann'
'She is beginning to be a bad influence on you, I forbid you from ever seeing her'
'You can't pick my friends for me'
'Get into the car let's go home as you've succeeded in embarrasing me in front of Joel and Mich'
She put the phone in her handbag and climb the passenger's seat. Jeremy drove home thinking of a way to get rid of the she devil he had married.

Tiger stood facing four men, they were all in black.
'Since Michelle doesn't go out, and prefers to stay indoor, therefore making our mission almost impossible,we shall attack her in her husband's house'
'Is it possible?', Dado, a hefty fair guy asked.
'Yes, it will be like a robbery, after robbing them, we shall kill her and another little girl in the house. As soon as we are done, we will all go on exile for maybe a year'
The room hushed. They all knew the repercussions of what they were about to do. Killing a very powerful man's daughter is a crime they won't go scot free.
'We shall be well paid for our troubles', Tiger said
They planned and decided to rob the Jasons the next day. It was to them, a perfectly laid plan.

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Weldon Tiffany. nice update. Hope you doing well.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
great tiff.
Mitch isn't easy to get rid of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
weldone maam! Thanks a bunch for the update!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by hadease(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
buh who are dis people tryin to get rid of mich?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
toykathy:
pearl, hw re u doing? Why did u leave d group just like dat without tellin me nah I really missd u. Hope all is well wit u?

Am fine maam kathy, and i am so sorry for leaving d group. Its jus dah i dont av time for u guys n its very unfair! I decided to leave instead of apologizing all d time!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
oghenekome51:

Am fine maam kathy, and i am so sorry for leaving d group. Its jus dah i dont av time for u guys n its very unfair! I decided to leave instead of apologizing all d time!

its understandable dearie, but pls come back when u re less busy. Just mention me here weneva u re ready to come bk and i will tel our boss on ur behalf. Be well pearl.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by buoye1(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2015
oghenekome51:

I don't believe it...picture please

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2015
All weapons fashioned against The Jason's family shall never prosper....Someone needs to teach Maureen a lesson..

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by HelenBee(f): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Jokers...Kill her nd let's see. Nice one TiffanyJ. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2015
buoye1:
I don't believe it...picture please

i am trying to remember ur whatsapp monicker bouye.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
its getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by nimat158(f): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm mitch must nt die o

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingphilip:
ghen ghen ghen ghen this long forgotten issue will b revived again

it's high time Joel faces his fears and overcomes them to b able to keep his family in check

nice one Tiffany
I'm still following but waiting for d last update for d night
Thank you sir, how preparation for NYSC?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Missyetty:
This love tory dey sweet me ooo....weldone Tiffany
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, thank you
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mma22:
thk u madam tiff for d update. dis suspence is soooo killing. like oliver twist, we want more.
You're welcome, I will soon make an update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
oghenekome51:
A NOTE TO TIFFANY!
Tiffany dear, i want to say a big thank you for making that tough decision! The fact that u agreed to complete d story makes my heart glad! Do not worry, ur efforts are not in vain!

Honestly, i felt hurt when i came to check on this thread and found out uve resumed d story, i would av known buh u forgot to mention me, anyways, am happy ure completing it!

For coming back to complete dis story tiffy, MAY JEHOVAH BLESS YOUR EFFORTS ENORMOUSLY! Keep it up!
My dear, please do forgive me for omitting your name. I have no excuse for. Forgetting you, I assure you, it won't happen again. Hope I'm forgiven?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
princesssusan:
God bless tiff
Hmm i wonder who is at d door
God bless you too ma'am
Re: Deceitful Couple by Michelle55: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tiff honey... please i need some more plsssss

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
phebean008:
Thanks for the update dearie...God bless you
You're welcome and God bless you for reading
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Michelle55:
Tiff honey... please i need some more plsssss
I will make an update in less than five mintes
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mj45:
Hmmmmmmmmmm Tiff, what can I say? Keep doing what u know best-writing great stories.
Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.