Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637999 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by eniodun26(f): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Started this story on mon. Welldone tiffany. Keep it up and publish ur works soonest.kudos
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks tiff,nice update looking 4ward 2 more.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Dis story is unpredictable. Gosh! So many twist nd turn, couldn't hv even imagine d damn reason behind joel action. All d same ride on lady t. Eagerly following.
hey babe longest tym y u scarce for literature section now
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Cheriepet, heemah, jollyjoy, gracile and all those crucyfying Joel, I hope you now understand him and understand that the Nicholas have no choice but to acknowledge Joel as Mich's husband? Read on, a lot are yet to be revealed
this one u r saying more twists and turns are ahead hmmmmmm u have bin so unpredictable since the days of reluctant couple

nice one Tiffany still following til d end
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
kingphilip:
hey babe longest tym y u scarce for literature section now
no mind me jare. School stuff them,got to meet up u knw.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Cheriepet, heemah, jollyjoy, gracile and all those crucyfying Joel, I hope you now understand him and understand that the Nicholas have no choice but to acknowledge Joel as Mich's husband? Read on, a lot are yet to be revealed
dear longest time ever... How have you been? Thanks for continuing the story, thanks a lot.
Re: Deceitful Couple by dollydolly(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm back to stay TiffanyJ dear. Congrats on your work n as I always say, continue to strive to grow n be better cos better days are ahead.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no mind me jare. School stuff them,got to meet up u knw.
u r really right dear

so Hope it's going were with u
Re: Deceitful Couple by amiebeauty(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
very lovely story...tanks for taking note of d violence done by d men to the women in d novel...its wrong and I condemn it in its entirety ...If this novel is to stand d test of time..,I suggest u rewrite d scenes where Joel hits his sister,where any man hits a lady,and even wen a lady said her husband will beat her n wen Mitch sed her brother would beat her..,wat brother beats up his 28 years old sister? ...I was shocked wen I saw the instances mentioned above n some others cos no woman should live in fear of a man beating her up and people are influenced by what they see,read or hear...me...I love d word heartbeat..,it's soooo romantic...back to d matter...wen guys read such in ur novel...they might get d wrong impression that to hit their sister/wife is acceptable, and d ladies myt think that that their brother/husband beating them is okay.Tanks for this wonderful novel...God bless you biiiiiiiiiiiiig....And to those reposting this novel on other sites without Tiffany's permission#DiaisGodo#

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Aipete2(f): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
amiebeauty:
very lovely story...tanks for taking note on d violence done by d men to the women in d novel...its wrong and I condemn it in its entirety ...If thus novel is to stand d test of time..,I suggest u rewrite d scenes where Joel hits his sister,where any man hits a lady,and even wen a lady said her husband will beat her n wen Mitch sed her brother would beat her..,wat brother beats up his 28 years old sister? ...I was shocked wen I saw the instances mentioned above n some others cos no woman should live in fear of a man beating her up and people are influenced by what they see,read or hear...me...I love sword heartbeat..,it's soooo romantic...back to d matter...wen guys read such in ur novel...they might get d wrong impression that to hit their sister/wife is acceptable, and d ladies myt think that that their brother/husband beating them is okay.Tanks for this wonderful novel...God bless you biiiiiiiiiiiiig....And to those reposting this novel on other sites without Tiffany's permission#DiaisGodo#
Thanks 4 dah Epistle

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by arabaribiti(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
THANK GOD OUR STORY BACK

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by misslambo(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Following you Ma`am as tick dey follow dog waka, ride on, thy Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Bhummieluv(f): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
kiss Nyc 1 Tiff,been a whyl tho'

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by okeoghene4real(f): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Welcome back Tiff, really miss ur updates. Thanks for continuing the good work you've started.

Maureen abeg free Mich jor

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by myndd(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Neva knew Tiffanny don restart, gud work sha

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Really sorry for mitch.....enjoyin dis story lyk seriously

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
'Morning Joel. I'm glad Jordan called you because I'm tired of all these'
'What's her problem?'
'She doesn't want to eat nor drink anything'
'Mich?', Joel called.
Mich didn't show any sign that she heard him. Her mother took her leave. Let the husband solve his wife's problem. When the door shut behind his mother- in-law, Joel frowned his face and went to the bed.
'I thought we agreed that you are here to learn your lessons?'
When Mich didn't turn to look at him or answer his questions, Joel moved to her drawers and removed a long yellow gown for her. Dropping the gown on a nearby stool, he went back to the bed. He touched her arms and she slapped his hands away. Joel had no time for this drama, he had to report at the hospital in a few hours.
'Mich, look at me'
She didn't. Joel walked to the bathroom, filled water in the tube, added bath gel, removed his shirt and hanged. His trousers were next and his shoes. He knew he won't have time to go back home and change before his shift. He wrapped a towel around himself, went to the door and turned the keys, moving to the bed, joel forcefully draw her to him. Her swollen eyes astonished him but he pretended not to see them. She tried fighting him off but she couldn't, after all, she was ill, tired and hungry while he was strong and powerful. Mich hated herself for not telling him about the pregnancy but she hated him more for disgracing her in front of her mother and brother. He pulled off her shirt and carried her to the bathroom. After bathing her, he deposited her on the bed. Mich glared at him, he saw the defiance and hate in her eyes but told her nothing. He looked for under wears and helped her into them and then the yellow gown. He wore his clothes and stared back at her. He moved towards her and sat next to her on the bed.
'Mich, I'm so sorry for what I did to you yesterday, I love you and don't want to loose you. Please forgive me'
Mich only looked intently at him. She had nothing to tell him.
'Please love, for the sake of your health, eat something'
'You Joel, I hate'
'I know'
'I'm not going to the hospital mr'
'Please'
'Go tell my mother I said I will kill the baby by starving it'
Joel couldn't help himself, she was his wife wasn't she? He leaned forward and placed his arms her neck and kissed her. Mich bit his tongue.
'What's that all about?'
'Don't ever touch me'
'I'm your husband'
'You reported me to my mother, I won't forgive you'
'I said I'm sorry'
'Really?'
'Yes'
'Then apologize to me in front of mother and Jordan'
'Mich, I...'
'Good, this isn't my home Joel, my father won't let me stay here. Take me home'
'This is home'
'No it isn't'
'Mich, I'm not begging you to go to the hospital. I am commanding you as your husband'
'Commanding officer Joel Jason'
'Please Mich'
'No'
Joel didn't wait to argue with her. He picked her up and swung her over his shoulders and opened the door to the room. He met her mother and Tara in the sitting room.
'Joel, had it come to this?', Alice asked
'Yes it has'
He saw a maid and told her to get him a pair of slippers for Mich. He opened the door to his car and deposited her in the passenger's seat. He shut the door, collected the slippers from the maid, went behind the wheel and drove away. As he drove to the hospital Mich thought of the best way to get her revenge. She looked out of the window and tried hard to think of how she met and married a man like Joel. As she thought, the damn headache came again. She shut her eyes in an effort to shut out the pain to no avail. Mich placed her hands on her forehead.
'Mich what's wrong?'
'My head'
'Are you having headache?'
'Oh God Joel, I want to die', she told him in tears. Joel increased his speed and was in the hospital in less than five minutes. He didn't wait for a stretcher, instead, he carried her to the emergency unit. He was met by two nurses whom he instructed to call doctor Jonas, his colleague.
'What's wrong with her Joel?'
'She's two months pregnant and I think she is suffering from tension headache'
'Have you given her any pain killers?'
'No, I want a total and complete check on her'
'Joel, I know you are good in this, but you know you can come with me to the ER. Wait outside, I will talk to you later'
Joel knew the rule, he slowly stepped out of the room. Doctor James, a neurologist met him.
' Good, James, I need you to check on my wife'
'Okay'
Joel sat across to doctor James a few hours later. The two stared at each other.
'Joel, your wife is forcing her memory back and its affecting her. She needs to calm down, relax and let the memory come on its own'
'I thought she is having tension headache, you know, the kind of headache that affects pregnant women'
'I'm not saying she is not having tension headache but she needs to stop forcing back her memories, it makes the headache much more worst'
'Okay, James, thank you'
Jonas entered Joel's office, James scrambled to his feet and left. Jonas took the chair his colleague left.
'Well. Your wife is so damn stubborn. She had defiantly refused to eat anything'
'What should I do with her?'
'You have to convince her to eat something'
'Okay'
'There is something else Joel'
'What is it?'

14 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by shadyflame(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
o my God Tiffany u are indeed a rare gem n a gift gud work dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by Hedybee(f): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tiffany u have put us in suspence,pls unveiling it quick.thanks 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
TiffanyJ:
yes i understand perfectly. God i cant help but be scared for mitch her life is in danger from many angles me thinks joel cannot handle it all alone! This suspense hmm...
by the way tnx for d updates and i'm missing shan and eugene ogrin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by handmaid: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
@op
wassup with all these angry husbands swinging their wives across their shoulders like a piece of clothing? if they must be carried, how about being carried in d arms of the husbands?

did i tell you I'm enjoying the story? of course i am. keep it coming please.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
What will happen if Mitch get back her memories,only God knows..

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tiffany be keeping us in suspense since 1900..
btw, everyone seems to have forgotten about Mich's blackmailers. Does it mean the guy gv up? I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tiff, u just know how to keep us in suspense... Chai! Diaris god o grin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tiff weldon. Hey me want u in one piece pls as u go conduct d elections on saturday, remain safe plus careful. Heemah nice observation. I like dt.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by DanWrites(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
who tiff am Na tiffany...... abeg come do update sharp sharp....... my name don turn oliverhymez. #observing elections?..... go on d wings of the almighty dear

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by kokumo1949: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2015
This is a wonderful write up . I pray for more wisdom to finish this story.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by zeezoom: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
She dob carry twins abi[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
dis suspense is too much o plz cum and update

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
I may not be able to update till sunday or monday but everything depends on my schedule. I am an inec ADHOC staff and I have been posted to a village, we are to leave today and I heard that no network there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.