Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637667 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by tpmaishah(f): 6:22am On May 01, 2015
This suspense is three much Ooooo. I dey enjoy ur story
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2015
Wahala gan ti poju.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Olaooni88(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2015
undecided 'Can't help it again, I must confess, u're Doing a wonderful work tiff. My love for ur work knw no bound.. $$ u too...

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Peacefulness: 8:04am On May 01, 2015
Kudos Tiffany! Wonderful work.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 9:12am On May 01, 2015
Tiffany weldone, this suspense is getin too much oo
Re: Deceitful Couple by ojexlove: 9:36am On May 01, 2015
I just pray tara and mich should not be injured.You are good at what you do,well done
Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2015
two bodies I hope is nt what am tinkin Anyways, actor no dey die for film so no shaking. Thankz tiffanyj for dat filling update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2015
Aunty tiff,don't be annoyed o.you said tara locked her door when she want to sneak out of the room,how did jordan got to tara's room without stress when he was looking for her?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2015
don't tell me something happened to them
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2015
tiff d update was short y don't u drop an update for us dis afternoon plsssssssssssssss
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
Tiff am already sweating and i won't stop until u update**
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
This suspense is killing me small small ooo,am even sweating more than Jordan.I just hope it is joan dat was shot or the robbers that came or did mich and Tara fainted?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mariaben(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
I hope nothing happened to them.
Re: Deceitful Couple by holuwaseunpat(f): 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
Tiff kudos to you.I jst hope mich and tara re till alive.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chimdim: 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
tiff thanks and the suspense is now thriple pls do smthing
Re: Deceitful Couple by virtuedagirl(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2015
Tiffany,u have a very wonderful and captivating story,d suspense is 2much. Keep up d good work ma.
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 2:17pm On May 01, 2015
2 stretchers
one is the gm d oda might be Jeremy, receiving d bullet for Mitch or so I think
ghen ghen ×2
Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
Haaaa I hope it is nt wat I am thinking.God help Joan wen Jordan gets hold of her.sis tiff kip up d gud work.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Bg14: 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
Enough of my silence! dear Tiffany u will pls forgive me for reading dis great work , interesting story, right from d reluctant bride to dis point without commenting. I am not really good in commenting, ( blame it on social laziness) but I think its time 4 a change. Your story has been a source of entertainment, nd companionship to me,it has kept me company wen I have sleepless night. keep it up nd may d Almighty God continue to inspire u nd bless d labours of ur intellects, strength and time.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mohjisolah(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
Eh eh anoda wahala again
Re: Deceitful Couple by sedulousdamsel(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
great jod tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by awesomebabe(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
The Suspence is 20 Much. We Want Some More
Re: Deceitful Couple by SuccessNk(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
l will reserve my comment till after the next update. Tiffany keep the good work going, I really appreciate. May God bless you a million times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by bumzel89(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2015
...haha, nice suspense. Shebi u know actor no dey die for film?
Thanks Tiff...you are the best kiss
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2015
TiffanyJ have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: Deceitful Couple by tomayira(f): 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
Wow! Loving this!
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 12:00am On May 02, 2015
Maam tiffy, the cold of suspense is embracing me, please offer us updates of warmth!
I want to use dis medium to apologise to tiffy dear, because av proved to b one of her numerous readers who neglects her after reading her updates ! Maam, i am sorry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
yummy, I need more, sometimes I hate the characters in this story, they so annoy me, especially tara and Jordan,

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by faithomoh24(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
Madam tiffany wasup with d update naw,when re we expectin it?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ogoanita(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2015
Killing me softly with suspence
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
Tiffany dear, updates please
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
The gun shot echoed in their ears. Jeremy knew not what was happening but he knew he needed to protect Joan, Mich and Tara.
'Mich, take Tara inside. Lock the door and don't venture out until I tell you to'
'No Jerry. You can't go on your own'
'I have to check what the problem is. One of you should call for some help and please stop wasting time'
They ran inside. Mich went to knock on Joan's door.
'Joan, I think arm robbers are in the compound"
Joan came out. She smiled at them and told them to follow her in.
'Where is Jeremy?'
'He is out'
'You left my husband outside and come running to me?'
'Joan, please, is there a way out of this house?', Tara asked in desperation.
Joan looked at her and laughed.
'No'
Three Men came into the room. They were all in black and carried guns. They also wore masks. Mich and Tara went on their knees. Each trembling in fear.
'Take them out', the leader said.
The three women were filed out. They met Jerry lying down.
'Ladies, prepare to meet your maker', Tiger said to them. They were both kneeling. He was about to pull the trigger when Mich shouted.
'Wait, don't shot us'
'Why?'
'My name is Michelle Nicholas. The only daughter of the reputable builder, Edward Nicholas and this is Tara Nicholas, the wife to my elder brother, Jordan. She owns a law firm worth millions of naira'
'It won't help you Michelle. We were sent to assassinate you and we've been generously paid'
Tara understood Mich's game. She too played along
'You can't kill two Nicholas and go scot free. The family will hunt you down like animals and when you are caught, the law firm, which is one of the best in the country, will bring forth lawyers, you won't ever escape the law, nor barrister Kelvin. You all shall spend the rest of your lives in jail, with hard labour', Tara said with a smile
Tiger slapped her and she fell down. Mich rushed to her.
'Hey you, she is a Nicholas and she is pregnant'
'Why should I care? She will die anyway', tiger said
'No, she won't die. You shall take us captives and I assure you, our family will pay double what the people that sent you here intend giving you',mich said
They heard the police siren coming. The robbers, were yet to decide so they took the women with them, leaving Jerry and Joan.
'No please, don't take them. They are pregnant', jerry said in tears.
'What will I tell their husbands?'
Tiger shot jerry on the shoulders. Jerry fell.
'Tell them, they've been kidnapped'
'Remove their clothes', tiger told two of his guys.
'No, I won't remove my clothes', Tara shouted in rage
The two men forced the two women out of their wet clothes they were left in their bras and panties. Tara was too ashamed to cry. She had really fought but the man overpowered her. The two women were taken out of the house. At the gate, they found the guard, lying in his blood. Outside, the siren was getting closer as the two women were bundled into a bus. The bus soon began speeding while a police van chased the robbers. Soon, a fight ensured between the robbers and the police. The shots were unbearable for Tara. She clutched Mich arms and began sobbing. The robbers were prepared, they dared robbed in broad daylight and their weapons were better than the police. They escaped easily, partially because of the captives, the policemen were scared of shooting the women by mistake.
Tiger was pissed off.
'I will teach you two lessons'

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.