Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! (1315 Views)

Invest In Tricycle (KEKE) Edited / The Ice-block Business Boom Era Is Here / Ice Block Business Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
I mean It Its Hot.. if you are will to go into the business i will put you through and you will make millions from it. Believe me. You can start with just 150k...
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by Awho(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lets hear it
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by OCTAVO: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oya, make we hear na.
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by analo: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
am also interested
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oya naa
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let me cut the Long story Short.
There are only 2 kind of Popular Tricycle in Nigeria Market today which is TVS king and Bajaj.
This two tricycles companies don't produce quality spare part for the tricycle users moat especially the Cylinder Block. I am a tricycle rider.. I can tell you from experience that i have purchased the so called Original Tricycle Cylinder from a Recommended Dealers which bajaj Staff introduced to me ... these blocks dont last up to 4 months before it start oil shortage again... even if you change your engine oil every 2 weeks as stated by Those tricycle companies... Few months ago a spare part dealer in ebute metta introduced a new cylinder block to me which cost just N4500 i bought it to see if it will work fine.. To God be the Glory the cylinder work perfectly .. after i have bought over 2 cylinders from bajaj recommended spare part dealer... Could you believe that cost of production of 1 cylinder block is less than 2000 from india and china and it is being sold here at the rate of N5800 which willl not even serve you better... so i am just sharing this idea so that people who are capable to starting the business on their own will tap into .. just log on to alibaba .. look for a company who can produce the cylinders for you .. then you start your marketing.. Once a tricycle rider use it in each garage and it work better.. then be ready to make millions.. I am not kidding.. this idea may sound stupid but.. if you can just start with just 150k ... you wont regret.

Oluface.
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by penthotoyi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
I know tricycle is taking the place of okada especially here in Lagos. Drop your number here so that we can contact you.
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by penthotoyi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
I know tricycle is taking the place of okada especially here in Lagos. Drop your number here so that we can contact you. Or you can contact me through penthotoyi@gmail.com or 08063927951. I'm interested.
Re: Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
penthotoyi:
I know tricycle is taking the place of okada especially here in Lagos. Drop your number here so that we can contact you. Or you can contact me through penthotoyi@gmail.com or 08063927951. I'm interested.
no need to contact u or u contact me again.. i v mentioned everything u need to know .. so do your homework if u are really interested or ask question here...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Money Secrets The Rich Don’t Want You To Know / I Need A Serious Partner To Start A Business / Photos: Dangote's Staff Celebrates 50th Birthday - Won't Believe She's Over 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.