Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop (1359 Views)

Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by dhsfbi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Today is a really special day for google, Today, they officially released the name of their new OS [Android 5.0 Lollipop] along with two new android devices (Nexus 6 phone and Nexus 9 Tablet).

After months of rumors from trusted sources concerning Google's October 15th, Google officially announced the new Motorola Nexus 6 phone and HTC Nexus 9 Tablet featuring their new Operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop.

These two devices are the first two android devices to officially feature the new android L OS which was also officially presented today.

Below are the specs of Motorola Nexus 6.0.

This new device feature 13 MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and 2 MP front facing camera and a Turbo Charger that promises up to six hours charge in just fifteen minutes on the 3,220 mAh battery.
It is design with a quad-core Snapdragon 805 CPU at 2.7 GHz core, Adreno 420 GPU and 5.96-inch QHD display.
In addtion, it comes in two types,the 32GB and the 64GB memory type and stereo front-facing speakers.

Google’s new Nexus 6 will become available for pre order beginning October 29th, and its release will follow in November.

HTC Nexus 9 on the other hand have the following Specs.

HTC Nexus 9 features 8.9-inch display with 2048 x 1440 pixels resolution
A 64-bit dual-core processor
A Nvidia Kepler GPU
8MP rear camera and 3MP front-facing camera.

The new Nexus tablet will be available for preorder in two days [ october 17] and will be launch on the 3rd of November. Full review will be dump here after we get our hand on the device by next week.

I will release the full review of the Nexus phone and Tablet soon.

Source Of Both Image and Info:Google

Check Image and Source: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/10/google-present-nexus-6-phone-and-nexus.html#ixzz3GEqiNOqP
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by ITbomb(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Turbo Charger that promises up to six hours charge in just fifteen minutes on the 3,220 mAh battery

I'm getting this

1 Like

Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by W3xy1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cool
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by dhsfbi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Google forget to tell us the new Nexus 6 is water resistance. Motorola's US site release the full specs http://www.motorola.com/us/Nexus-6/nexus-6-motorola-us.html
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by ddddon(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Google I hail Una ... Una day try for Una age
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by Promking: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
100% android.......iOS can suck a trunk angry

4 Likes

Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by olempe(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Funny name... Lollypop cheesy
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by bullyman36(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
This people didn't even wait for me to upgrade my jellybean to kitkat, now they are here with lollipop......vexing mode activated... Now one yeye guy will be telling me I'm outdated..mtcheew undecided
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by timpaker(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Every year with its own OS... Lollipop? Okay, next year OS could be 'Milkshake'
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by dhsfbi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:
This people didn't even wait for me to upgrade my jellybean to kitkat, now they are here with lollipop......vexing mode activated... Now one yeye guy will be telling me I'm outdated..mtcheew undecided
Hahahahaha
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by tunnex190: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
olempe:
Funny name... Lollypop cheesy

My brother that is how they name the OS. They name every OS food's name or something tasteful. And it is going alphabetically. The next OS 6 maybe Moi-moi.

1 Like

Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by bullyman36(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
tunnex190:

My brother that is how they name the OS. They name every OS food's name or something tasteful. And it is going alphabetically. The next OS 6 maybe Moi-moi.
Hahahaha moi moi for your dream bro.where minty or muchy dy grin
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by dasphinx1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
timpaker:
Every year with its own OS... Lollipop? Okay, next year OS could be 'Milkshake'

Its possible o!!!!!! OP, please note this guy say na him talk am first......
Re: Google Present Two New Android Device Along With Android 5.0 Lollipop by dhsfbi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
dasphinx1:

Its possible o!!!!!! OP, please note this guy say na him talk am first......
Ok, Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 9GB Now #3500 (60 Days)! / Six Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them / Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.