Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. (1361 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. by Toluene15: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2016
For those users with build number X510-D5110-L-20150922 that are getting "is the latest version".
Your device is running on the Infinix XUI version
www.infinixmobility.com/xui/ of lollipop which was flashed into it at carlcare. It comes with more and better features like
File manger
OTG enabled
Font changer
Battery efficient
Hot knot
New UI
Change in Navigation positions
Gallery
Sound recorded
voice recorded
App permission management
e.t.c.
www.nairaland.com/2696069/infinix-hot-2-x510-supports
It's and upgrade of androidone lollipop created due to numerous complains from users( such as the current M 6.0 issues). Let just hope infinix has started working on the XUI version of the 6.0 for hot 2, because it is going to solve this issues. That is why Xclub
www.bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=41&mobile=2 was created so as to gather users experience and work on them.

Seun, lalasticlala, Myd44, MODs Front page please

Re: Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
I updated mine to marshmallow manually and still got this.........what do I do

Re: Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. by Toluene15: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
wallace83:
I updated mine to marshmallow manually and still got this.........what do I do
You still have to restart and install d update. its the feb 2016 patch
Re: Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Toluene15:

You still have to restart and install d update. its the feb 2016 patch

Not installing ohhh...

Re: Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. by samflex(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Bro kindly let me have your number, I'll need some advise from you concerning my issue from the other thread.

(1) (Reply)

Grand Master Of Data, Glo Increases Their Data Cap / Mtn Night Plan / "Dear Valued Customers.." MTN Nigerias Message On Current Price Of Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.