Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. (1545 Views)

Wow! Talented Painter That Makes Painting Look Like Wallpaper / U Just Might Like This Wallpaper. / Wallpaper For nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hi, peepz. Here is a wallpaper I designed (as an appreciation to the writer) for a story I loved so much. An action, thriller, crime and suspense packed titled The Complete Assassin(TCA) by KayEmJay.
Drop ya likes and critics.

My ogas in d section, come and have a look oo.
Spywareczar, erad, etc

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by teamplayey: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
embarassed U try, tohero
Abeg help tell kayemay say make him update.
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by Joshpet1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
okay! I go ask ma mama whether e fine
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
teamplayey:
embarassed U try, tohero
Abeg help tell kayemay say make him update.
Neva go warri, bros. E go soon update
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshpet1:
okay! I go ask ma mama whether e fine
I hope say mama sabi fyn tins grin
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by Sijo01(f): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Creativity at it's peak! but the guy on the right look too soft facially; he's even smiling.
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Sijo01:
Creativity at it's peak! but the guy on the right look too soft facially; he's even smiling.
Tanksie, I actually worked on the available pictures that were not intended for the title. But, if I were to defend your statement, I would say the guy on the right is the computer guy and not a field agent. So I guess his face shouldn't be thick or hard; That was why I created the multi screen computers behind him.
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by spywareczar(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm not good at criticism o, but just try and learn more about composition
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by felixchip(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2014
I heard spywareczar say try and learn composition.
Do you think he's right?
Don't say no. He is.

You have what you need. But you abused
The availability of those images.

Too many things on the design. You can achieve something better without all those
Jam-packed images.

Learn composition and typo.
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by Archmage(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2014
felixchip:
I heard spywareczar say try and learn composition.
Do you think he's right?
Don't say no. He is.

You have what you need. But you abused
The availability of those images.

Too many things on the design. You can achieve something better without all those
Jam-packed images.

Learn composition and typo.
trajan pro font can work well for this.... also the lighting is poor...
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tanks so much friends. Ur opinions are duly noted. But I think I am a lil bit confused about d poor lightening u made mention. Nd again, I tot Trajan is a 1 case(upper) font, why do you think it is a perfect match 4 ds design@archmage.

I will be working on the composite, I realize some things I was adamant on while desiging it.@spywareczare,I wil b glad on tips on using font @felixchip, archmage.

Any cited tutorials wil b more apreciated! grin
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by felixchip(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
tohero:
Tanks so much friends. Ur opinions are duly noted. But I think I am a lil bit confused about d poor lightening u made mention. Nd again, I tot Trajan is a 1 case(upper) font, why do you think it is a perfect match 4 ds design@archmage.

I will be working on the composite, I realize some things I was adamant on while desiging it.@spywareczare,I wil b glad on tips on using font @felixchip, archmage.

Any cited tutorials wil b more apreciated! grin

I won't suggest any particular font. But, your work decides which typeface you use.
Re: The Complete Assassin-wallpaper. by tohero(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
felixchip:

I won't suggest any particular font. But, your work decides which typeface you use.

Dats a work on my part. Thanks. U wil c a result soon

(1) (Reply)

Photography Dvd Set For Sale / Nairaland 3d Census: / Animators And Cartoonist - Show Me How Good You Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.