Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 (794 Views)

What Was Said About Nigeria In Top 20 Countries With Highest Internet Users / Latest Update:on A Coper Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 / BREAKING NEWS: There’s Cure For EBOLA: The Alleged Cure Is Gotten From Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 by dasnowent: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
UPDATE ON THE ALLEGED CORP MEMBER WHO WAS SAID TO HAVE ABSCONDED WITH $14,400;With the ongoing investigation against the alleged corp member Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola as touching $14,400 it has been brought to our notice from a reliable source that another corp members name Adediran Azeez .A. a graduate of the polytechnic of ibadan who studied purchasing and supply with NYSC state code OS/13C/1658 the said is the PRO of Muslim corpers Iwo Local Government collected the sum of $6,250(#1m) and has since then absconded with it. Also the reliable informant told us that Mr Adediran has also bought a car and used part of the money to bribe some Nigerian Breweries staff to get a job after his service. we were also made to understand that Alabi Opeyemi a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin akungba akoko ondo state,who studied physical and health education with NYSC State code OS/13C/1646 also had his share of $3,125(#500,000) . Now this left a question in my heart that what is this money meant for? my second taught is this who are this people? are they also CLOs in that local government?, who gave this currency because this is Nigeria we live on Naira?. I want you people to comment on this with a sincere hearth what is going on ...?

2 Shares

Re: Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 by agricparrot123: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2014
One of dm is a right man 2 d accused clo also d other is d pro to muslim copers iwo LG.
Re: Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 by agricparrot123: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Adediran Azeez is the culprist and not the accused person. Just that he plat smart, we al corper know Him he squanda the money and as well alleged his CLO of what is not.
Re: Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 by Soknown: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am infuriated sometimes by what Graduates write online, I believe graduates should be able to write correct sentences. Don't be in a hurry to post, please proof-read your comment before you post, or you could modify your posts and reply when you discover some grammatical errors.( I am sorry for saying this, but I believe it is necessary that someone should point it out).
Now back to the Story, I hope the case has been reported to the EFCC or the SFU of the Nigerian police.

(1) (Reply)

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Pals...please Wish Me Well... / I Will Beat You To Death Anywhere I Catch You –tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo / Two People Died Frm Contaminated Drinks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.