Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) (805 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) by shorxynla(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hello people I want to travel from Lagos to abuja next week. It is my first time. How do I go about it I.e the tickets, payment, which one to fly e.t.c
Re: Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) by Bobbieydeey: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
shorxynla:
Hello people I want to travel from Lagos to abuja next week. It is my first time. How do I go about it I.e the tickets, payment, which one to fly e.t.c
Use Discovery Airlines Lagos their price is 10,000 to abuja....book online...you can google "discovery arline" on google to get access to their site
Re: Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) by shorxynla(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? / Study Masters In US Without TOEFL /SAT / 7 Ways Every Tourist Can Give Back To Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.