Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Parents, How Did You Deal With Your Child's 'continious Crying'? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Did You Deal With Your Child's 'continious Crying'? (529 Views)

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / Being The Only Child Of Your Parents: How Has It Been Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents, How Did You Deal With Your Child's 'continious Crying'? by Menaha(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sometimes a child can be annoying - always crying.
Recently, I visited my uncle and his wife and they have a child (about a year and 8 months old).
I love the child so much but what really annoys me is that the child is always crying.
He's eating, cry. He's taking his bath, cry. He's lying down, cry.
Sleeping is crying.
My uncle even took him to the hospital for checkup but the doctor said he's medically okay.
Is this behavior natural or is it something else? Cos my uncle and his wife are tired of it.
For parents, did your child behaved like this? If so, how did you dealt with the situation?
Your meaningful comments are appreciated..
Re: Parents, How Did You Deal With Your Child's 'continious Crying'? by iamSi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Psychologically, Children that cries a lot are disposed to intellectual completeness. The likes of Mandela, Jaja of. Opobo and Obama cried a lot when young ... So not to worry its a norm for future leaders.
Re: Parents, How Did You Deal With Your Child's 'continious Crying'? by nairalife2013(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
iamSi:
Psychologically, Children that cries a lot are disposed to intellectual completeness. The likes of Mandela, Jaja of. Opobo and Obama cried a lot when young ... So not to worry its a norm for future leaders.
my nebo had d same issue over is 2nd child. U need to b in d nebohood at nite n u ld never want to com bak! Now d girl is so quiet. At a point my second child took to crying a lot. We took turns at staying wid her. I and my wife. Now she stopd those bouts of crying and turn d proverbial jolly good fellow of d house. Tel yur folks to enjoy d child's crying while it lasts. Wont be for long.

(1) (Reply)

Man Waits For God To Come Down And Help Him / Is It A Taboo For Dads To Appreciate The Efforts Of Their Kids?? / I Am Very Very Romantic — Gov Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.