Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Do You Want To Lose Weight? Learn The Basic Tips! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Want To Lose Weight? Learn The Basic Tips! (493 Views)

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy / Basic Tips On Harmattan / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Lose Weight? Learn The Basic Tips! by emmalexdboy(m): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Have you been looking for a way (that works) to burn your body fat?
Dump question, right?
Everybody wants to have an admirable body shape – nobody wants a fat belly that looks annoying and endangers ones health. I’m quite sure if you ask 10 people this same question – 100% of them will answer “yes” and that is where this article comes to play.
If you have been looking for the best way to ditch your body fat and lose weight permanently – then, this article will be the most treasured piece you would have ever read. Mind you, this not a sales pitch or a desperate product promotion but a guide towards reclaiming your body shape.
How often I see folks work their ass out without reasonable result and this frustrate their efforts, destabilize their body and exacerbate their health conditions. If you follow the 5 basic tips, I will be sharing here carefully – then, you will soon be telling your success stories in no time.
1. Avoid Junk-foods
If you really want to ditch your body fat, then you should avoid these types of food because they serve no good to your health. Junk foods like fast-food, candy bars, chocolate, and snacks – are high fat releasers and are high in calories. So eliminating these food groups from your diet will definitely help you transform your waistline.
2. Do not drink your calories
Sodas, smoothies, energy drinks are very high in sugar and calories. Instead of taking an energy drink after a meal, why not take a cool glass of water. Water as been the safest liquid drink after a meal, not mentioning the other benefit it serves. Do not drink your calories!
3. Always Exercise
Engaging in physical activities has been a good way to burn calories especially exercises. Make time out for exercises or you can start with simple exercises that can easily done at home without visiting a Gym.
4. Eat Fresh fruits
Highly nutritious fruits like apple (my favorite), pineapples, oranges and vegetables are a good source of nutrients to the body. These fruits keep you sated for long because of their high water content and prevent overeating.
5. Be patient
Even when the results are not living up to your expectation – you will need to be very patient and stay focused. Give your routines time to work out effectively. Stay determined and be very patient.

This is an excerpt of my post on my blog, why not join me at http://www.completeweightlossinfo.com where I share basic health tips, fitness tips and sizzling weight loss tips

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Foods For Healthy Hair / Super Foods For Flat Belly / Help For The Aged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.