Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (22116 Views)

15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Congrats to all Batch B 2012/2013 corpers as they pass out of NYSC today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
collarfreak:
Congratulations to all osun state corp members as you successfully log out of NYSC to become senior friends!Frist General Salute salute!!
but that oyekubo...chop una money. grin
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by collarfreak(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrat on ur passing our INAYOR CATHERINE os/13c/ from glory to glory

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by edgyslim: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:
Corpers don't make d mistake of laminating your certificates o... A word is enough for the wise

Lol. Bros abeg explain y?
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nickelfront(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:
Corpers don't make d mistake of laminating your certificates o... A word is enough for the wise
why shouldn't they laminate their certs? undecided
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
yokiti:

Yeah, it wasnt easy but please next time, learn how to pass information without lacing it with insult. Wishing you God's favour in all your future endeavours. Congrats!
like say them force am...sec sch girls wey them give belle haa!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Appswheel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are an undergraduate, graduate, post graduate student, make a home with (dot)com - click on KNOWBASE on my signature below - Kbase provides you with latest career, scholarship information.Get career advice from professionals for free. Kbase also connects you with reputable abroad study placement agencies.

If you have a passion for writing, have an educational blog, you are welcomed on knowbase as a guest author.

Secondary School Students: Click ESSAY on my signature below to get information on UBA University Scholarship Information

Undergraduates and Post Graduates students : Click SCHOLARSHIP on my signature below for NNPC/ESSO, SNEPCO, SHELL Scholarships information. 2015 NNPC/MPN Apprentice Program and more.

2015 JAMB Applicants: Click on KNOWBASE on my signature to Download Pdf or Android Review of the Last Days at Forcados College - the official text recommended for 2015 Jamb. The android version is also available on Google Playstore, to download from playstore visit playstore and search for FORCADOS HIGH SCHOOL
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Johnnoo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats & welcome to the REAL WORLD. Believe in yourself...
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by berbs112(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its been God. Glad we r done.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by musabenson(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to all batch c Rivers corpers most especially my goons in ogu/bolo local govt.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by abagnalie: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
welcome to the favour market
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by BotanistPetfem(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats to me and other AbiaKopas! we are favored in Jesus name smileycongrats to me and other AbiaKopas! we are favored in Jesus name
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
God bless all the corps who positively contributed to their place of deployment. As for those who didn't well, best wishes.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by olu4life(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
edgyslim:

Nickelfront:
why shouldn't they laminate their certs? undecided
edgyslim:

It invalidates your certificate cos it has to go through authenticity test. This mainly applies to embassies and international firms,even in Nigeria. Happened during my camping then.
And if manage to accept it,u have to back it up with affidavit
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by nikkflexible(f): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by nikkflexible(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats to me and my fellow batch c corpers grin

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Temmi001: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats guys,join me In enjoying our 'OIYE' Money!
My sincere hope for u guys is a Favour market and not a labour market..
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by phaydabella(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
suyamasta:
A very big Congrats to all d C13 kopas! may u all enjoy d fruits of your labour! Nigeria salutes YOU all!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by adegwurulez(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yea!!! Congrats to ma big sis and my cousin
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by solexb(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrat guys till we come
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by daben1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm happy 4 them oo, make nobody envy me 4 my own time
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Mutuwa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
*from palm wine tree I read this to our dear corps members*

Words cannot adequately describe how happy I am for you on this day,month and year.The journey through life is one that nobody goes through alone. Whatever you may have accomplished was indeed achieved only through the combination of the supremacy of the almighty and your personal drive and motivation,and also the love and support given to you from the people around you.

Therefore, I must remind you to always acknowledge and hold with high esteem, all those that have been so instrumental in your bring up to where you find yourself today.Most importantly, you should always be grateful to "the almighty" for keeping you up and healthy up and till this moment.For am sure you have deceased friends,families,or close loved ones whom you dearly miss and wish they could share the happy moment with you,BUT cannot be brought back.May the almighty grant them peace wherever they are.

The Youth service months will always have been a very unique period in your lives.You may feel excited or even overwhelmed at the prospect of "finally being finished".However, though the society may now consider you as fit and proper,but you must also be conscious of its ill dynamism and be able to keep your head up and out of the copious immoralities which have grown so very wide and large in our horizon.

Finally keep remembering your purpose in life and try to see you go great guns towards the actualization of such envisaged purpose.

Congratulations,I really appreciate you all. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats to my baby girl, honey pie and sweetheart, Nonye. Wish her the best as she moves on in her career.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by latfun22(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulation!!! To all my fellow corps member in Ekiti State.Gbonyin Local Govt..Imesi.Wil miss u all.....kisses n hugs..See u in future
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by BigJakie: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats brother...
collarfreak:
Congrat on ur passing our INAYOR CATHERINE os/13c/ from glory to glory
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by morbid: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Batch C,2014. The ball is now in our court. How prepared are you
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to all Batch-C corpers nationwide. I pway God grant y'all success in ur various career as y'all hit labour market and others who will be self employed. Corper we!!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by micolaj: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrat congrat congrat I wish d best in life. One more thing, WELCOME TO REALITY (LIFE AFTER SCHOOL).
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by msmon(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Now Your S Continues = NYSC.

Congratulations to all 2013Batch C corps members passing out 2day, special shout out to my MCAN brothers and sisters.
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by profstar(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu4life:
Corpers don't make d mistake of laminating your certificates o... A word is enough for the wise...
Congrats To u all
Thanks, but why not, just curious
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by MilitaryMinded(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats guys......wish you guys the best........meanwhile we're ready to collect the baton.........#TeamC14!!!
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by Johnnoo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
nikkflexible:
congrats to me and my fellow batch c corpers grin

Amen 2u Bro but work towards it...
Re: Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today by olu4life(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
profstar:

Thanks, but why not, just curious
Go through my previous post. Stated d reason there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer / Rabiu Ahmad: Corper Who Sold Oranges To Educate Himself / Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.