Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. (1150 Views)

Don't Remove Your Teeth; 100% Natural Cure 4 Toothache Problem(Akokoro) In 5Days / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Don't Remove Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Don't remove your teeth for any reason at all.
If you have tooth ace then you are at the right place.
Don't let your teeth have a hole before you start looking for remedy.
If you can't chew with your teeth, if you notice pains when ever you are brushing, and so many other painful signs,
Going to a doctor to pull out that particular tooth will worsen the case because after the first uproot the germs responsible
For that decay will go to the next tooth.
We can help you.
If you are having tooth ace without a hole good for you now,
But if yours have a hole already then we will stop the unnecessary pain with our powerful drugs instantly, but we cannot fill the hole for you but with a gradual process the hole will be filled.
You just have to make sure you chew your things outside the direction of the hole so as not to allow food particles enter that hole, then when it does
Definitely it will be painful.
You are not paying any money into my account, you have to see me physically also you can be accompanied by both parents.
If you have such problem. Just call simon on 09092856376.
CONSIDER YOUR TOOTH ACE GONE FOR LIFE.
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Trust me its real. Just don't let your sisters, brothers, neighbours, aunt, nice, nephew, cousin, brother, father, mother, continue to suffer in dat deep sence of pains.
They are passing through a lot, help them out by referring them to me.
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
are u a dentist?
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
My dad is well know for curing tooth ace patients now I have learnt how to do so. See just bring a serious tooth ace patient leave the money out of it. Let me cure the person for u then u will help me advertise my product.
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sorry I didn't add my location. Am in portharcourt, Rivers state.
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please pass this to other that needs it.
Re: Its All About Tooth. Please Please Please Don't Remove Your Tooth.I Have A Cure. by classicdonsimon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
The girl with hole in her teeth. We can stop d pains for u entirely then with time ur hole will be healed naturally. Teeth filling doesn't work. Don't waste ur money unnecessarily.

(1) (Reply)

Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. / MUST READ : How Age Determines Fertility Rate Of Woman / 10yr Old Girl Gives Birth After Complaining Of Stomach Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.