Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. (1140 Views)

Taking Paracetamol While Pregnant Could Harm Baby Boys / Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
well. I was in an hotel chilling with my bottles and styling as a fine boy. You know that kind thing na. There come a fine fresh guy and he sat far a way with pack of cigar. He was busy on calls for several hours. Smoking and chatting on phone.

meanwhile there are two fine fresh guys with their babes. They all look fresh with tattoos like people who just enter nigeria newly except for one girl who is with them who is doing the errand.

one of this guy the finest is smoking benson.

And his babes was just looking at me 247. While I was going to pee and other things. It get to a point where I walk up to that lonely guy that was busy on the phone.

Me; My guy I greet oh,
Him; hey how far broda.
Me; I fit pick from your pack.
Him; yeah no problem

I look at other side. Those pretty babes looking at me so closely. Like what this handsome and gentle guy is about to do.

Me. I don high I nor send any body. I pick the bas. Light it and start smoking it. The way I light and smoking it, sure it tells that I am old in it. Then I can hear that girl from how far telling the guys with her. I don't trust any guy again. All gentle and fresh looking guys smoke.

Oh who cares. Me? No I don't .

I talk with the guy a little and goes back to me sit. She was looking at me koro koro while I was going my sit.

Uh. Na I leave it to you guys. are you handsome and smoke? Let us know.
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by iceberylin(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
With WEED çomęş ţђę bęşţ ƒęęlįŋg cool
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Beesluv: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maybe they think their lungs are too good to be healthy
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Princecalm(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Have you finished your fairy tale mr.man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by decode55(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
fine boy facially?

Or fine boy fraternally?

'Cos this title of your thread get two meanings sha undecided
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by chimerase2: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Smokers re liable to die young is real not a joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
decode55:
fine boy facially?

Or fine boy fraternally?

'Cos this title of your thread get two meanings sha undecided
fine boy when know watIn dey, with style, swag. I will leave it at that. You feel it when u see one.
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Agybabe(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that smokers are liable to die young.

But my question is...why are cigarettes not banned.

Answer...greed!

But die-hard smokers don't know that at the long run, they become weaker until they can't lift up a common pot of soup.

The so-called fine boys at a time will just make their lips and teeth highly unattractive.

I'm allergic to smokers.

Na wa o.
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Agybabe:
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that smokers are liable to die young.

But my question is...why are cigarettes not banned.

Answer...greed!

But die-hard smokers don't know that at the long run, they become weaker until they can't lift up a common pot of soup.

The so-called fine boys at a time will just make their lips and teeth highly unattractive.

I'm allergic to smokers.

Na wa o.
then if that the case. I am lookimg for what will kill me fast.
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Agybabe(f): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joel3:
then if that the case. I am lookimg for what will kill me fast.
Please before you die, ask your relatives to invite me to your burial. And also, I hope you hold enough pepper o...I want to be a part of your will. Die soon #Joke
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Medunah: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ejo, anibori understand wetin the Op just yarn?
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Agybabe:

Please before you die, ask your relatives to invite me to your burial. And also, I hope you hold enough pepper o...I want to be a part of your will. Die soon #Joke
dont tell me you are gold digger. Joke
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Agybabe(f): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joel3:
dont tell me you are gold digger. Joke
do you have a gold mine? Just Curious
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Agybabe:

do you have a gold mine? Just Curious
i have a Gold dust company. Dangote first son.
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Agybabe(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Joel3:
i have a Gold dust company. Dangote first son.
I wish... tongue
Re: Why Do Fine Boys Smoke? Question For The Gods. by Joel3(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agybabe:

I wish... tongue
give me ur control digit

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Empowered To Remove Patients’ Organs Without His Consent / . / When It Comes To Genotype, Love Isn’t Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.