Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS (747 Views)

Please, Mods Can You Take Down This False Frontpage Thread / How Do I Know Who Clicked The Like Button On My Comments / Please Mods: Release 190/unban190 And Platimunk/platimnxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by Feranmicharles(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls if u r facing d same prob pls share your thoughts o

I wanna quote someone that mentioned me,but its not responding it says "you can not do that right now"

Then later I didn't see my like button again
Abi we are about to watch the concluding part of last time. Shutdown(hacking)

Ur comments are needed
Re: Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by LEERICIST(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
You have been banned tongue. Check your profile to see who banned you.

https://www.nairaland.com/feranmicharles
Re: Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by Feranmicharles(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You have been banned tongue. Check your profile to see who banned you.

https://www.nairaland.com/feranmicharles
ehn ehn

Buh I just quoted u now orbeeeee cheesy
Re: Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by blank(f): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Pls if u r facing d same prob pls share your thoughts o

I wanna quote someone that mentioned me,but its not responding it says "you can not do that right now"

Then later I didn't see my like button again
Abi we are about to watch the concluding part of last time. Shutdown(hacking)

Ur comments are needed

Maybe you were banned in a particular section.
Re: Where's The LIKE Button Please!!! MODS by Feranmicharles(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
blank:

Maybe you were banned in a particular section.

ehn ehn? Something like that dey apun
See me sef,no be me reply u so? Loiz
Na so o,he b lyk say dey don ban me 4 POLITICS section. Cos I'm now quoting

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Sweep PDP Away In 2015 –tambuwal / Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.