Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,929 members, 7,848,766 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care (715 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Aminogenesis Seems To Be The Buzz These Days With Networks / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by Vikkie14: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
This was my own experience with MTN customer care.

It was just like a dream when i lost my phone some weeks ago. I set all hell loose on anyone that tried parcifying me because of the data on the lost phone. I was really grieved for like three days after the loss. Five days after, i called eMpTy heN customer service line to inform them to block the line pending retrieval, a male agent pick my call after so many adverts and music played to me. I told him about everything and demand for the line be shut down immediately because its my "main" line(business,personally,school-wise) and i dont want unauthorized usage of the line. His response was like: "Oh! Sorry for the loss Mr bla bla bla, when do you want to retrieve your line back, because if after three months you failed to retrieved it, the line would be disconnected and the number "resold" to another customer". I told him its okay but i want it block immediately, he said i should visit one of their offices nearest to my abode, and i told him i will. A day after, i went to retrieve the line at where i registered it, i paid the stipend and collect the "supposed" new line. Three days after retrieval my line has not yet been activated, i was like WTF is this? I dash out to where i went for retrieval and make my complaint.
The man called his friend and asked why the line has not been activated, he told him the info doesnt correspond with the one i supplied. I was dumb-founded, "Whattttttttt!! Wetin you dey talk", i asked. He reaffirmed again. Ehn ehn!!! Is that so?. I cant believe this, i pick up my phone and dial eMpTy heN customer care to lodge my complain, this time a lady picked up, i explained my self and the issue at hand. As if they have collide together, she told me the name and address doesnt correspond but the picture do. How can my picture be on the sim and the name/address a scam, she told me there is NOTHING she can do about it, "we are very sorry Mr bla bla bla" she ended her word and hang-up.
I have lose so many important calls and messages simply because i cant retrieve my line.
Today, 2/12/2014, i travelled down to my state capital to do the retrieval at their office there, when i alighted, i went straight to the customer unit and i was told to fill a form. I complied and i was asked to present my ID, i handed them my Voter's card. What the hell is this? the man asked, i told him, VOTER'S CARD grin. He said i should go to the desk behind me, i did. The lady there was complaining that she hasn't eaten since morning, "wetin concern me, i be your husband" i was saying inside me. I handed her the form and the ID, as if they pour hot water on her, she flare up and said she cant work with the ID. Na wetin happen sister? I cant see any pinshure grin on the ID she said. I tried persuading her that there is picture on the ID that it was just showing little.(shey i be INEC wey make the pinshure no dey show wella?) "hmm... Bro, i personally cant work on this, maybe others would do, bros am through with you, good day". I stood up, walked to the first man and told him that where i came from is far for me to go and get my student ID, all my words fell on deaf hear. I dashed out of the place really angry cox of the goods i was expecting and the dealer had to call through that line.
I take a bus back home, wasted my money on T-fare, my time, my energy, risked my life to travelled down there. I vowed that never will i retrieve or used any eMpTy heN line any longer, i make used of five (5) MTN lines(see loyalty) yet they sucks. Am gonna port to the network that works.

Rubbish Network!!!!

e M p T y he N.

Am really porting the 4 others MTN lines to "the networks that work".

Here is the pinshure of the Voter's ID:
Re: Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by woky: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
We ar sorry for the inconvenience grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by tobiboss(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok, congrats cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by Vikkie14: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
woky:
We ar sorry for the inconvenience grin
grin more like saying "for the Incompetence" grin.
Re: Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by Vikkie14: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobiboss:
Ok, congrats cheesy

You no like me atall grin. Ah!! U even share one of my moniker, ohhhh!!! I go deal wit u soteeh.
Re: Share Your Experience With Networks Customer Care by woky: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Vikkie14:

grin more like saying "for the Incompetence" grin.
Chai grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Wear New Clothes & Shoes On New Year's Day? / Facebook official website Is Down / Transasia Crash: Taiwan Plane In Deadly River Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.