Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

100tons Of DPK And AGO At Outside Bar Lagos Serious Buyer Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 100tons Of DPK And AGO At Outside Bar Lagos Serious Buyer Wanted (895 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Petrol(pms) And Diesel(ago) At The Best Price Ever! / Mt AOG MARLIN Just Arrived With 19,000 Mt Of Ago. At 84+1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100tons Of DPK And AGO At Outside Bar Lagos Serious Buyer Wanted by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
DPK : LAGOS WATER AT N86/4 STRICKLY FOR TTT AND TANK FARM Delivry WITH SIMPLE PROCEDURE AS FOLOWS
1.Buyer sign SPA & Return wt valid Tank farm details or complete vsl details wt sup Cago & inspector details
2.Seler issue NOR to tank farm or empty vsl
3.Buyer confrm NOR and place BG to enable seler move the vessel to tank farm,on arival into the tank farm,Sc & Inso come on bod to conduct QnQ then payment and Discharge into T/F
Note buyer wil pay fo vessel charter

Please in God's name let no joker call me. I leave in vi Lagos and I will meet with any serious buyer in person , I have no time to waste on jokers please.I am sure serious people understand the frustration associated with dealing with false contacts hence my stance.
Thanks

My contacts:

7E359778
Re: 100tons Of DPK And AGO At Outside Bar Lagos Serious Buyer Wanted by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
how much is the AGO?
I have serious buyers for the two.
Re: 100tons Of DPK And AGO At Outside Bar Lagos Serious Buyer Wanted by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
masterpower:
how much is the AGO?
I have serious buyers for the two.

Add me on bbm let's discuss more

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At The Front Door Of A Bank / A Very Good Isuzu Pick Up (hilux-like) Available For Lease In Ibadan / Good Design A Whole Wardrobe In Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.