Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,230 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This (14371 Views)

Lol! You Won’t Touch Another Man’s Wife Ever Again (photo) / 7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by bruno419(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Mrfils(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
"Man with 0% fat" reminds me of Chelsea's Andre Schurrle... Was dat him wen he was younger or a relation maybe? grin grin grin
UP CHELSEA!!
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by ERCROSS(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
See that skinny guy...
Mehn..
I thank God for my health...

1 Like

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Juliaann(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
The headless man is scary

how the man take dey chop?

2 Likes

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
The man with 0 % fat ...looking like The ibeji orans !!!
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
people dey for diz world oo, chai, see dat guy head
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
people dey for diz world oo, chai, see dat guy head, dat mama wit big hip-labour cnt be problem for her
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by cupidora(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
The 8% fat man tho,his selfie is totally wicked! grin
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Peter crouch
Harmthe:
andre schurle indeed!
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by eightsin(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mehn.. some these are scary. Especially that bit with the mole
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by acenazt: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
call that boy with big mole The 5th Ninja Turtle. Molatello
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by olempe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:

Women oooo! So she's dating this scary looking guy! cool
Imagine! Na love o.

1 Like

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by lonelydora: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Something dey this life.
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Kinkale(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Nd i tought turtle ninja's was a fiction.. Smh
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by amokeme(f): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2014
The tiny waist lady looks disgusting to me! What's sexy abt that now

1 Like

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by bolajiak(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Wow. Cool. Buh is d woman wif d roadblock hip real. God!!! Cnt imagine avn sm1 lyk dat in my ouz. Na die
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Dreyl(m): 1:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Juliaann:
The headless man is scary

how the man take dey chop?
through his Anus. grin
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by mikaj(m): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2014
The space is not for rent. Beware of 419
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by econome(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerian Ide twins from Osun should be in the list
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by adexsimply(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Lol...una wicked o grin
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Exjoker(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2014
For those of you cravin for a lady with figure-8. Number 4 have got what you want
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by iamrealdeji(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
For those of you cravin for a lady with figure-8. Number 4 have got what you want
Man,i want a figure 8 lady,but I don't want this type,the waist looks too thin,not sexy at all

1 Like

Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by naturally: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2014
shocked
Men, the hips na die o
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by ebukaOtika(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
One Thing that Surprises me about these Photos is ,,.,,. At least you will see People taking snap shots with the Person except for few pictures there,.,,, at least them be Human being . If na here for UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA ,.,,, NA OYO YOU DEY O
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Cheadiva(f): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
DAT guy wit no fat doh..
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
barackodam:

Andybility

My yansh is offended
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Fxwarrior: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Am in love with the tallest girl there.
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
God created them right? undecided
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
God created them right? undecided
yes he did, he is so perfect angry
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by slimzypink(f): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
wow what an interesting piece...th@ 0% fat man scary as fck.. nd I thought I was slim
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by samflex(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
cupidora:
The 8% fat man tho,his selfie is totally wicked! grin

LMAO
Re: 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
omg!!!! shocked u've got to be kidding me?!??! the woman with biggest hip and that mole boy are so disgusting!! yuck! are those hips at all? embarassed and I really hope the boy with mole gets maybe surgical help or something ya know sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? / PHOTOS: Osun State Revenue Service Shuts OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.