Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 (1212 Views)

FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini / White Card To Be Introduced Into Football-platini / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by entadaplace: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Uefa president, Michel Platini, has said he would like to see the introduction of a sin bin for players who show dissent towards referees.

Platini, speaking at the launch of his book, Parlons Football, said he would like there to be a white card which would sideline players for 10 minutes if they had spoken back to the referee.

The Frenchman said dissent is a “veritable epidemic” in football, but the white card “should not be confused in any way with the yellow card, which for its part is dedicated to fouls within the game”.

Platini also said he wanted to allow five substitutions in a match with “two changes at half-time while maintaining the possibility to make three more during the course of the match”.

Source: http://entadaplace. com/2014/10/16/uefa-president-platini-set-to-introduce-white-card-and-increase-substitution-to-5/
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by Civory(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
nice idea.

1 Like

Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by successking401(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good 1
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by FrenchyL(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
I love the concept. It will help check verbal excesses in the game.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by Omero(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
I See!
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by morhsuud22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Players like Balotelli go get two chairs for there
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by austineaddy: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
morhsuud22:
Players like Balotelli go get two chairs for there

Lol so true
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by khattab02: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol.. Reminds me of the 7 subs my brother dey use for winning eleven. 5 subs? Some team go dey unbeaten be that.. After reading the game and know there weaknesses dey go just strengthen one time.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by Segadem(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
out 4 ten minutes? then white card would be more harsh than yellow card.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by Segadem(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
khattab02:
Lol.. Reminds me of the 7 subs my brother dey use for winning eleven. 5 subs? Some team go dey unbeaten be that.. After reading the game and know there weaknesses dey go just strengthen one time.
so d opponent will just dey look without using d strategy?
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by Haywhymido(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2014
nonsense. So if d referee award unjust free kick or penalty d player shd jst keep shut bah Plantain abi na platini be ur name introducing junks to football.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by tuffgongjo(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2014
This won't work in football,wonder where Platini do get his one ideas$funny enough he won't bulge about important things.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by tuffgongjo(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Haywhymido:
nonsense. So if d referee award unjust free kick or penalty d player shd jst keep shut bah Plantain abi na platini be ur name introducing junks to football.
Maybe he is tryna turn 'em into Zombies.
Re: UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 by buskie13(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Haywhymido:
a very foolish idea I tell u..platini got no brains...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. / Mourinho To Agree Five-year Man U Deal / First Ever American Football In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.