Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is Amodu The Right Man? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Amodu The Right Man? (515 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Amodu The Right Man? by allsamz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
its no more news that the super eagles coach stephen okechukwu onyema keshi has be asked to leave his post as the national team manager due to some technical fault reasons-and now we have the fate of qualification in the hands of Mr shuaibu amodu. my questions now>>>is Amodu the right person? or do we need a another replacement can he deliver the marocco 2015 ticket to us? am not sure.........that's my opinion anyway
Re: Is Amodu The Right Man? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hell no #inkevinhart'svoice

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Overrules NFF, Orders Reinstatement Of Keshi / AFCON 2015 May Not Hold After All / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.