Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Need Solution To Licorice Induce Hypertension (pseudohyperaldosteronism) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Solution To Licorice Induce Hypertension (pseudohyperaldosteronism) (525 Views)

How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? / Pls Help, How Do I Induce Labor Naturally / Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solution To Licorice Induce Hypertension (pseudohyperaldosteronism) by tessyosa: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi,

I am need someone who knows the solution or cure to Licorice Induced Hypertension also known as pseudohyperaldosteronism, which is condition called by using Licorice Herb for a long time. Which started in 2011 when I bought Licorice to help my digestive issues and it actually works very well for me but 5 months later of continuous Licorice use, I sudden develop chestpain which I did Xray and they saw nothing but a week later, I visited the hospital and I was told, I have High Blood Pressure of 160/100 and I was put on Hypertension medication but wasn't really feeling great as I use to feel before and it was getting worse by the year that even if I take salt, my BP jump up suddenly, which I am really sad. I am still a young lady of 29 years old. It's even worse now as it seems despite the medication am taking, i sudden developed water raising bp last week. Before it only when i take salt that my bp rise but since last week whenever i take water my blood pressure goes up too.

Today, I went through all I did in 2011 and remember that I was having normal blood pressure before I started Licorice and I suspected Licorice might have caused my High Blood Pressure and I need someone who knows about it to suggest solution or cure. I am tired of hypertension medications and not being able to eat salt and plenty water as I feel.

Please I need only honest help, solution or cure from someone who knows this condition or having heard situation issue. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Hero No Click Jogos De Tiro / -- / Carrot And Its Health Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.